Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
45-14...
Outplayed, out coached, outclassed. Those are the first 3 words that come to mind when reflecting upon the Browns playoff performance this evening.

As the Browns fans always say...There's always next year. LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I had a feeling CJ and the Texans would put the challenge to them and keep it close. I never dreamed that put the smack down on them like that.
Reply/Quote
Maybe another example on why you play your starters in week 17.... lost all momentum.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
While the Texans played well a lot of it was just terrible Browns play.

Now they are also off to offseason - where they are about 14 million over the cap...
Reply/Quote
Maybe the AFC North isn't a Goliath , after all.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 02:15 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Maybe the AFC North isn't a Goliath , after all.

Come on!  Let Lamar do his Playoff node dive before you bang on the AFCN....also the Browns were always on borrowed time.  They got Flacco'd.
Reply/Quote
The Browns D didnt show up at all.

Flacco’s TWO pick-6’s didn’t help. Lol

That or Stroud is the next Mahomes….and FWIW….he might be.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2024, 11:42 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Maybe another example on why you play your starters in week 17.... lost all momentum.

We didn't play our starters in week 18 and we went all the way to the Super Bowl. 

P.S. The Browns clinched their playoff spot in week 17 on Thursday vs the NY Jets. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 02:53 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: We didn't play our starters in week 18 and we went all the way to the Super Bowl. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7261203]

Remember where you are. 

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 01:50 AM)Joelist Wrote: While the Texans played well a lot of it was just terrible Browns play.

Now they are also off to offseason - where they are about 14 million over the cap...

The Texans obviously watched the hell out of the film from their first meeting with the Browns on Christmas Eve.  Every standard play that Cleveland likes to run in any given situation seemed to be perfectly diagnosed and snuffed out, and on the other side of the ball they just simply executed and let the speed of their weapons handle the rest.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 01:50 AM)Joelist Wrote: While the Texans played well a lot of it was just terrible Browns play.

(01-15-2024, 08:41 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The Texans obviously watched the hell out of the film from their first meeting with the Browns on Christmas Eve.  Every standard play that Cleveland likes to run in any given situation seemed to be perfectly diagnosed and snuffed out, and on the other side of the ball they just simply executed and let the speed of their weapons handle the rest.

Yeah, I noticed that.

The Texans were storming every play. 

It was fun to watch..........

Hilarious 

Was constantly texting my friend from college that's a die-hard Browns fan!

(He's from Columbus, so I couldn't hate on him too much since Ohio State was my dream school, but it was always run to rip on him).
Reply/Quote
At least we didn't do the one and done schtick.. The whole " at least we made it to the playoffs"  thing was always overblown . For Browns fans ..At least they got to kiss their drunk and passed out sister along the way.. Congratulations!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2024, 02:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: At least we didn't do the one and done schtick.. The whole " at least we made it to the playoffs"  thing was always overblown . For Browns fans ..At least they got to kiss their drunk and passed out sister along the way.. Congratulations!  

idk always rather have a chance in the playoffs than waiting for the draft
Reply/Quote