Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers @ Bengals predictions
BENGALS --28
miner 49ers --13
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
ive always thought jimmy g was overrated. if we still had Marvin id be worried avg qb's used too have a field day against us.
Reply/Quote
This is gonna be a great game.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
San Fran's stats across the board didn't look too pretty besides defense. I'm curious to see how this match up goes.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
41 - 10... Jerrypolo has a bad day.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Any more predictions?
Reply/Quote
We get the running game going and rush for 125 yards, pass for 300 yards and stifle the SF offense. We sack Jimmy 6 times.

Bengals - 27
SF - 16
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
So far I'm 1- 0 predicting this team. I'm going 2 - 0 and predict us winning this game. It will be an ugly win like the seahawks last week. Few yards, no rushing but just that 1 catch for TD. Besides, the 49ers sold their soul when they took 2 Super Bowls from us. 22 to 13.
Chubby goes 5 - 5 in field goals to secure his job. Goloppago raises the white flag after getting sacked n pressured all day.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win and I'll reverse last weeks score, Bengals 21, 49ers 20

49ers have good D and that TE. However Bengals at home have a better D than last year, and Air Taylor of Dalton to Boyd, Ross, Uzomah, with others such as Eifert and passes to RB's. Bengals may even put up some rushing yards.

I say 21 to 20 Bengals, but Bengals could have a BIG home opener and win by much more.

Coach Taylor gets first win and first non Marvin win in decades in NEW DEY. Ticket sales start going up because Ohio and Kentucky are kind of Show Me States also. A Win will sell a few more tickets. Fans are waiting for a NEW DEY WIN, and they get one.

If Bengals play 4 quarters as hard as they played at Seattle 4 quarters, Bengals will win.

The O Line cut way down on 3 and outs last week and stupid O Line penalties. Keep up the improvement O Line.

Bengals are running plays faster. Almost Wyche speed. People trying to type comments on Bengals Game Day must have noticed a 2nd play had been ran before they could Tap, Tap, Tap.....Bengals Go Faster....Just as the players said of Taylor all Spring and Summer. They are not giving defenses time to change packages of players. This caused some wide open Bengals receivers and it was Bengals catching a linebacker trying to cover a receiver. Watch this Sunday, They Go Fast. Dalton right back up to line running next play.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Bengals get their first win with new HC

Bengals-31
49ers- 23
Reply/Quote
CIN 24
SFO 17
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 02:16 PM)yang Wrote: Ross gets hurt.  

Price comes in at guard and gives up sack causing fumble for a TD almost costing us the game.

Dre gets a penalty that does cost us the game.

Gio gets 64 yards rushing.

Their D is just as good as ours,however I do believe if Andy has time,our offense will out score theirs,but I expect a field goal could win this one.I am counting on the jungle to ROCK AND KEEK ROCKING ALL GAME.I WANT THE PLACE TO BE LOUD LIKE MONKEYS SCREAMING IN THE JUNGLE.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 09:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ben also holds the ball too long resulting in sacks, but people still consider that Pittsburgh OL very good. Seattle’s just 
Both lines do.well running the ball, Pitts puts the ball up way more times, seattle has a solid line not great bottom line
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 09:53 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: ive always thought jimmy g was overrated. if we still had Marvin id be worried avg qb's used too have a field day against us.

Thought the same about Zimmerman defense against norme QBs...
Reply/Quote
Bengals 29-26
Reply/Quote
I'm going to say Dalton goes for 325+ in this game.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
31 - 14 Good guys
Reply/Quote
28-21 good guys. Breakout players this week are Willis and Sample and we get around 100 on the ground.
Reply/Quote
Ross matches his td total from last year by catching 5 tds. And we win 49-10.

Or at least my fantasy teams dreams of this scenario lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
ZT is looking to prove something.

Bengals 38
Niners 13
Reply/Quote