Poll: RD 1 PK 3
ALLEN
ADAMS
LATTIMORE
WATSON
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears are One The Clock
RD 1 PK 1 CLV- GARRETT MYLES/ DE

RD 1 PK 2 SFF- MITCHELL TRUBISKY/QB

RD 1 PK 3 CHI-

JONATHAN ALLEN/DT
[Image: 9800629-jonathan-allen-ncaa-football-cfp...labama.jpg]

Developed body mass and bulk. Powerful upper body to create movement or force his way through the shoulder of blockers. Strong hands to stack, track and shed with violence. Uses a variety of hand tactics, including terrific rip-pull technique to toss and accelerate past linemen. Physical limbs with his upper and lower halves in sync to unlock himself from blocks.

JAMAL ADAMS/S
[Image: jamal-adams.jpg]

Bent at the knees and eagerly inching forward toward the line of scrimmage pre-snap similar to the way centerfielders on the baseball diamond anticipate the ball being hit, Adams shows rare key and diagnosis skills. He is hyper-aggressive in run support, flying upfield and slipping past blockers to provide the Tigers with almost another linebacker at the point of attack.

DESHAUN WATSON/QB
[Image: deshaun-watson-111715-usnews-getty-ftr_1...=406095041]
A fluid athlete with the vision, elusiveness and speed to make even well-coached defenses look silly. He shows impressive spatial awareness, recognizing when defenders are near and either sliding or running out of bounds to keep himself from absorbing unnecessary hits. He has a tight release and possesses at least adequate arm strength to deliver long sideline throws.

MARSHON LATTIMORE/CB
[Image: marshonlattimoresmall.jpg]

Twitchy athlete with the lower body explosiveness to spring in any direction. Attaches himself hip-to-hip in coverage and runs better routes than the receiver. Above average top-end speed. Secondary burst to close cushions or recover after a false step. Sinks in his stance and stays on the balls of his feet to remain under control and in phase.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't forget to give your choices for the Jags when you vote.

Also you may have noticed that there was a tie in the SFF poll. When this happens I go with votes at a like position as the tie breaker

Reply/Quote
Bears signed Quintin Demps but he's in his 30's. I think they grab Adams.

For the Jags, possible picks might be Fournette, Howard, or Allen.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I think the Bears get the best QB in the draft according to many "experts" and pick Watson.  He's just a natural leader.  Besides, who do the Bears have at QB with them releasing Cutler?   Ummmm.....crickets.

For the Jags, I'd say Fournette, Cook, Allen, Adams????
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2017, 03:09 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I think the Bears get the best QB in the draft according to many "experts" and pick Watson.  He's just a natural leader.  Besides, who do the Bears have at QB with them releasing Cutler?   Ummmm.....crickets.

For the Jags, I'd say Fournette, Cook, Allen, Adams????

The Bears did sign Mike Glennon, but I do not think that alone would stop them from looking at QB. 

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2017, 03:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Bears did sign Mike Glennon, but I do not think that alone would stop them from looking at QB. 

The only way the Bears will not look at QB here is if they trade for Cousins.  Then......I'd switch my pick to the Defense. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I think the signing of Glennon means they are in win now mode, Allen might be most pro ready player in draft.

Jacksonville options: Fournette, Robinson, Adams, Lattimore, Thomas
Reply/Quote
Vic Fangio loves building up his front 7, so I voted Jonathan Allen.

For the Jags, I would list: Fournette, Allen, Thomas, and Hooker
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
I voted Allen.

For the jags I would put fournette, hooker, Adams, oj Howard.
Reply/Quote
Went with Allen. He's too good to pass up.

For the Jags? I could see Fournette, Hooker, Adams, and even Solomon Thomas.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote