Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Blackburn just sent me an E-Mail
Quote:Dear Paul,

Your loyalty and fandom keep the heartbeat of Who Dey Nation strong. We recognize that COVID-19 is affecting everyone during these unprecedented times. We also want you to know that the entire Bengals family is thinking of you and your loved ones and hope you are staying safe and healthy.

While the current environment is uncertain, we hope to have brighter days ahead.  The NFL Draft is just a few weeks away and we are excited to hold the first pick in every round. We have been hard at work improving our football team during free agency and look forward to continuing that momentum when our No. 1 overall pick is announced on April 23.

While the Draft will look different this year since we are all practicing social distancing, we are exploring creative ways to feel connected during this extremely exciting time in our franchise’s history.

We hope you can tune-in during the Draft and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Jungle this fall.

Stay safe & WHO DEY!

Katie Blackburn
Executive Vice President
Cincinnati Bengals

So personal, I barely could share it here.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Usually from Mike Brown? Or his name on it?
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 04:10 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: So personal, I barely could share it here.

I didn't know you guys were besties and penpals.
Reply/Quote
I got one too....
Quote:Dear Steve,

Your loyalty and fandom keep the heartbeat of Who Dey Nation strong. We recognize that COVID-19 is affecting everyone during these unprecedented times. We also want you to know that the entire Bengals family is thinking of you and your loved ones and hope you are staying safe and healthy.

While the current environment is uncertain, we hope to have brighter days ahead. The NFL Draft is just a few weeks away and we are excited to hold the first pick in every round. We have been hard at work improving our football team during free agency and look forward to continuing that momentum when our No. 1 overall pick is announced on April 23.

While the Draft will look different this year since we are all practicing social distancing, we are exploring creative ways to feel connected during this extremely exciting time in our franchise’s history.

We hope you can tune-in during the Draft and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Jungle this fall.

Stay safe & WHO DEY!

Katie Blackburn
Executive Vice President
Cincinnati Bengals

I responded with "Draft Joe Burrow!"
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 07:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I got one too....

I responded with "Draft Joe Burrow!"

Thas right. Cool
Reply/Quote
From the sound of the emails, Katie sounded like a single player would be the pick. So, it appers as of now, they arent trading #1OA. At least that's the way I took it...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
That's a lot different from the text that she just sent me...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Neither of you guys thanked her for locking Mike in a room while she signed all those FA’s? Rude.

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 07:53 PM)jason Wrote: That's a lot different from the text that she just sent me...

Because she didn't have to tell either of them that she is married and to stop asking her out LMAO
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 08:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Because she didn't have to tell either of them that she is married and to stop asking her out LMAO

She tells me they just stay together for the kids. The flame died long ago.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 09:01 PM)jason Wrote: She tells me they just stay together for the kids. The flame died long ago.

She set him on fire? Mellow

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2020, 08:06 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: She set him on fire? Mellow

Yeah... For the Whitworth thing.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Dear Katie,
I see you’ve forgotten to email me unlike my peers, but with this covid19, who can blame you. As your pal however, don’t forget to send me my complimentary season tickets to support your hand picked #1 draft pick, Joe Burrow.

Roar,

Begalitis
Reply/Quote