Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th down pass was an audible
Per Burrow it was an audible, and Uzo was the 3rd read.

Glad it worked out!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Per Burrow it was an audible, and Uzo was the 3rd read.

Glad it worked out!

Yea it was, once the Vikings had 5 guys inside the A gaps you knew the sneak was off. The impressive thing was getting through all the reads as the return motion was definitely read 1 and I think there was a backside drag for 2 so to get to the deep over in that situation was big.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Per Burrow it was an audible, and Uzo was the 3rd read.

Glad it worked out!

And Uzo said he had screwed that play up during practice.
Reply/Quote
Ouch
Reply/Quote
CJ said that was the 1st time in 3 years that play went to him...except for that practice

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Uzo has one of the biggest personalities on the team. I would love to see him stay healthy and play here for many years.
Reply/Quote
I think one of the reads was falling to the ground which led to CJ getting the ball. Saw someone underneath CJ's route on the ground.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Zac gave him two plays and he choose that one. Love how the two guys that rehabbed together all off-season with season ending injuries linked up for that game winning play
Reply/Quote
Zac has said he's given Joe the authority to audible without question. That's good coaching..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 08:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zac has said he's given Joe the authority to audible without question. That's good coaching..

Let’s hope that the case and Joe continues to exert more control , because the second half play calling almost cost the Bengals the game.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote