Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
4th round pick announcement
In case you missed fan of the year Phil Amrein's announcement of the 4th round pick....

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, that was dumb as hell. Made all of Bengal Nation look like a bunch of idiots..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 04:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, that was dumb as hell.  Made all of Bengal Nation look like a bunch of idiots..

No. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Gotta have some fun with it.
Reply/Quote
Legendary!!!! That will go down with "You don't live in Cleveland"
Reply/Quote
No idea who that dude is.

Reply/Quote
I liked it myself, screw the NFL and their coin flip shit lol
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 05:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No idea who that dude is.

https://www.bengals.com/video/bengals-fan-of-the-year-2022-announcement-phil-amrein

https://www.nfl.com/news/2022-bengals-fan-of-the-year-nominee

Quote:Phil Amrein is a Bengals die-hard super fan and Season Ticket Member for almost 30 years. Not only does Phil host a tailgate for every Bengals home game, but Phil has traveled to and has tailgated 104 road games! In addition to his epic tailgates, for the past 13 years, Phil has also hosted other Bengals fans and Season Ticket Members to his house for what he calls "Bengalfest".

Outside of Phil spending time at Bengals games, he helps coordinate a non-profit called Cincy Boys with Hats. They are a self-funded group that provides meals to Cincinnati locals to provide meals, hats, gloves, and socks. Phil is the epitome of what it means to be a Bengals Season Ticket Member and represents Who Dey Nation in the most positive way.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I loved it....it was a good in your face to the NFL and Chief nation.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 04:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, that was dumb as hell. Made all of Bengal Nation look like a bunch of idiots..

(04-29-2023, 05:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No idea who that dude is.

what a surprise that these 2 jokers didnt like it

that guy rules

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
I chuckled.
Reply/Quote
Right there in your face, NFL and Kansas City. Awesome.

So Phil has to be a frequent poster. Nate, is that you?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 04:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, that was dumb as hell. Made all of Bengal Nation look like a bunch of idiots..

Damn, Sunset. Who took the jam out of your donut? LOL

That dude just became a local legend.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That was friggin fantastic.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 04:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, that was dumb as hell.  Made all of Bengal Nation look like a bunch of idiots..

Shut up
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Damn, even everything is a disaster Tony gave you a thumbs down on that one.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 09:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Shut up

Sorry, can't help but feel how I felt watching it live.  My honest thoughts were "JFC, now the entire football world thinks we're a bunch of dweebs like this guy..".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
How can any bengals fan not love it?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 10:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sorry, can't help but feel how I felt watching it live.  My honest thoughts were "JFC, now the entire football world thinks we're a bunch of dweebs like this guy..".

DId you watch all the other fans?  Most were far worse and far less articulate.  Cleveland, Raider, Steeler and Dallas fans probably thought that was massively sophisticated and articulate and were jealous.
Reply/Quote
i hate when bengals fans care about what the subhumans on twitter think about the bengals and their fanbase

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote