Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
4th round pick announcement
(04-29-2023, 10:14 PM)Stewy Wrote: DId you watch all the other fans?  Most were far worse and far less articulate.  Cleveland, Raider, Steeler and Dallas fans probably thought that was massively sophisticated and articulate and were jealous.

Honestly, I always pictured you as taller and more handsome.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 10:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sorry, can't help but feel how I felt watching it live.  My honest thoughts were "JFC, now the entire football world thinks we're a bunch of dweebs like this guy..".

Relative to some of the other dweeby stuff that happened on that stage this week, it was nothing.

Chiefs fans hated it so whatever else people think about it, it was worth it.
Reply/Quote
You had to like it when he poked that bear straight in the eye.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 10:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sorry, can't help but feel how I felt watching it live.  My honest thoughts were "JFC, now the entire football world thinks we're a bunch of dweebs like this guy..".

Do you really think a nation makes an assessment of millions of people based on one person?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2023, 10:12 AM)BengalFanInCanada Wrote: Do you really think a nation makes an assessment of millions of people based on one person?

Yes, yes I do.  Tongue

They should have sent Wyche's Warrior out there, he would have handled the moment with a little more class.  Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2023, 11:50 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, yes I do.  Tongue

They should have sent Wyche's Warrior out there, he would have handled the moment with a little more class.  Cool

Everyone has their own style

Several Bengals players and Mrs Zach all liked the IG post of the moment

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 10:22 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: i hate when bengals fans care about what the subhumans on twitter think about the bengals and their fanbase

No doubt. The guy spoke for me when he threw the coin flip back in Godell's face. 

What he should have said is "Let me make this pick quickly before someone flips a coin and gives to someone else". 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote