Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th round press conference
There is a 5th round press conference video. And 1st, 2nd, and 3rd on Bengals.com. Why no 4th round press conference video? Marvin just too excited to show? Or is the Bengals elementary level sound department to blame? That is the one press conference I was most wanting to watch. And it is nowhere to be found on the home page.

Bummed about that.
Reply/Quote
Did you see the short interview with Coach Burney about the pick? Burney can't wait to get his hand on this guy.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 11:57 PM)Shady Wrote: Did you see the short interview with Coach Burney about the pick? Burney can't wait to get his hand on this guy.

I did. Not enough for my fanhood though. If Marvin has a press conference about the 3 picks before and the one after. I know he had one on Billings. Gimme that shit Bengals.

They were supposedly more pumped about the Billings pick than any other. I would like to see it.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 12:26 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I did. Not enough for my fanhood though. If Marvin has a press conference about the 3 picks before and the one after. I know he had one on Billings. Gimme that shit Bengals.

They were supposedly more pumped about the Billings pick than any other. I would like to see it.

Maybe they don't want to release it because all of the coaches have huge hard ons because of the pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would like to see the video as well, Billings is going to be a beast for us. Can't believe he fell so far! I saw a few mocks having us take him in the 1st round originally!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
There's the transcript up so you can at least read what they said: http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bengals-Draft-Rd-4-News-Conference-Transcript/67a62ab4-523d-4844-ad15-3070cb1dde43
Reply/Quote
How is it a short Defensive Lineman in college expecting to play and wanting to excel in the NFL has never watched Geno Atkins??? Is this guy an imbecile? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Loved the coach Jaco interview.

He fits like a glove. And that smirk was priceless.

I want to hear the conference call between the reporters and Billings.
Reply/Quote