Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th rounders tomorrow
4th to 7th round picks i like.

Lawson, Kittle, Desmond King , Asiata, Biegel , Elijah Qualls, Deatrich Wise, Ejuan Price, Jon Toth, Ryan Glasgow, Bucky Hodges, Jake Butt, Nathan Peterman, Brad Kaaya, Chad Kelly, Samaje Perine, Wayne Gallman, Zane Gonzalez, Cameron Johnston, Carroll Phillips(LB Convert), Pumphrey , Dede Westbrook, Ryan Switzer, Xavier Woods, Jalen Myrick

About 5-10 lineman and lots of centers who would compete.

I mean there are a lot of guys who could impact this team in rounds 4-7. I could see us taking another running back to be a special teams guy with some special traits to get some carries. There are some of the better quarterbacks that we can groom as a backup all of which could be better than AJ McCarron. Another receiver could make the team. Corner or safety could be drafted for special teams and backup. I mean most of these guys are 3rd round picks in other drafts. So much talent.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
What kind of DT do you want? A run stuffer or a penetrator? I know it may be splitting hairs, but, I think Elijah Qualls would be a better run stuffer than Jaleel Johnson. I'll be cool with either though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dark Horse candidate to be picked in the 4th-5th round: Samson Ebukam, LB.

Bengals.com had a write-up about him a few weeks ago and I've read a few independent scouting reports saying great things about him. He may be the best LB prospect left right now.

Asiata is another mauler that actually could play Tackle as well. He's also turning 25 this year. Dorian Johnson is the best run-blocking Guard in the draft. Either one would be cool with me, although I'm leaning Johnson.
Reply/Quote
Carlos Watkins DT and Howard Wilson CB in the 4th. 

Steal and Steal.

You got your Offensive toys now lets get some D.

I mean come on this is the AFC North.

Defense, Defense, Defense.

WHO DEY!!!!
Reply/Quote
As much as we need online depth, I would be extremely happy adding to our front seven and secondary. Maybe a DT, LB and Safety. Eddie Jackson is still there, I LOVE Elijah Lee from Kansas State(my sleep pick) and Carl Lawson is the obvious. I also love Jalen Myrick, Howard Wilson and Carroll Phillips.

For offense I don't have as big of a wish list. Tyler Orlovsky would be amazing, I like him better than Pocic who has been gone since the second round. Bucky Hodges would be a great receiving TE/insurance for Eifert. And Josh Malone is my sleeper on offense. Not really a need by any means so we probably won't go there, but he's very talented.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 11:45 AM)Takedown Wrote: As much as we need online depth, I would be extremely happy adding to our front seven and secondary. Maybe a DT, LB and Safety. Eddie Jackson is still there, I LOVE Elijah Lee from Kansas State(my sleep pick) and Carl Lawson is the obvious. I also love Jalen Myrick, Howard Wilson and Carroll Phillips.

For offense I don't have as big of a wish list. Tyler Orlovsky would be amazing, I like him better than Pocic who has been gone since the second round. Bucky Hodges would be a great receiving TE/insurance for Eifert. And Josh Malone is my sleeper on offense. Not really a need by any means so we probably won't go there, but he's very talented.

Bengals hinted that they may take 2 WR's before the draft. Several guys left with good potential, I'm with you on Malone he'd be in consideration with any of our picks today if I was making them
Reply/Quote
DT Caleb Brantley and Safety Josh Harvey-Clemons.

no ninja.
Reply/Quote
Give me Rsaul Douglas and Jaylen Reeves-Maybin then take best available Olineman the rest of the way and I'll be very happy.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 11:54 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Bengals hinted that they may take 2 WR's before the draft. Several guys left with good potential, I'm with you on Malone he'd be in consideration with any of our picks today if I was making them

I would not be mad at all wit Malone. Lets give Andy as many weapons as he needs. Plenty of picks.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 11:59 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Give me Rsaul Douglas and Jaylen Reeves-Maybin then take best available Olineman the rest of the way and I'll be very happy.

Douglas went to philly last night Sad I know....
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 12:09 PM)Takedown Wrote: Douglas went to philly last night Sad I know....

Crap. Went to sleep and missed it  Whatever
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 11:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: DT Caleb Brantley and Safety Josh Harvey-Clemons.

no ninja.
I think Mike might have to increase our security at PBS by at least 50% if we took Brantley lol!! This board would be threatening to show up to games with pitch forks and torch if we made that move. 
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 12:10 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Crap. Went to sleep and missed it  Whatever

Yeah I was looking at him too man. I was tired as hell by time it was over lol
Reply/Quote
I think Jaleel Johnson would be a good add to the d line. Could come in on third downs and provide an interior pass rush. Him, Gino Willis and Carlos would provide a nice pass rush with 4 guys.

We should have asked for Minnesota's early 4th. I hope we trade into the 4th and end up with 4 4ths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 10:58 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Dark Horse candidate to be picked in the 4th-5th round: Samson Ebukam, LB.

Bengals.com had a write-up about him a few weeks ago and I've read a few independent scouting reports saying great things about him. He may be the best LB prospect left right now.

Asiata is another mauler that actually could play Tackle as well. He's also turning 25 this year. Dorian Johnson is the best run-blocking Guard in the draft. Either one would be cool with me, although I'm leaning Johnson.

I like Ebukam a lot....He reminds me of when the Bengals took Khalid Abdullah from Mars Hill.  I was like "where the hell is Mars Hill"...well, EW might not be on everyone's radar but this kid has the kind of raw talent the Bengals covet in the later rounds.

Love Asiata as well.  Beast.  Can play almost every line spot.  

Would love to get Carl Lawson, Asiata, and Ebukam.  
Reply/Quote
We took a WR, RB and DE, so lets assume not picking same positions. We have many other needs. Here are the steals early in Round 4 : Dan Voltz, C, Wisconsin....Dorian Johnson, G, Pittsburg.....Desmond King, S, Iowa......Isaac Asiata, G, Utah......Jake Butt, TE, Michigan.....Jaleel Johnson, DT, Iowa.....Nico Siragusa, G, San Diego St......Roderick Johnson, T, Florida State........Jalen Myrik, CB, Minnesota......Tyler Orlosky , C, West Virginia.....Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson.....Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburg.

Considering the run on DB's in the draft early more than any other NFL draft. Considering how deep defense in draft is this year. Considering losing Zeitler and Whitworth and some fans don't like Bodine. Considering Basic Football 101 is PROTECT THE QB.....Early in 4, grabbing one of these O Linemen that could have been round 2 or 3 but still on the board.

Bengals getting a round 2 or round 3 type Offensive Line Guard, Center or Tackle at pick 9 in round 4 would be a steal for Bengals and fill a HUGE NEED. We ended Friday with a big man on D Line. Lets start Saturday with a big man on O Line. As much as I wanted LB and we still don't have one, all the top LBs are off the board. On the board still is top O Line talent and WE NEED O LINE HELP ANYWAY.

The Pick that makes the most sense, period, to start Saturday for Bengs is OFFENSIVE LINE......Voltz, D Johnson, Asiata, Siragusa, R Johnson, Otlosky....any of these 6 players would be a help to our O Line very much in Rebuilding Mode with Zeitler and Whitworth gone and Bodine questioned by fans, and unproven tackles.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 11:59 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Give me Rsaul Douglas and Jaylen Reeves-Maybin then take best available Olineman the rest of the way and I'll be very happy.

Rasul Douglas was drafted by greenbay.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 12:43 PM)Okeana Wrote: Rasul Douglas was drafted by greenbay.

Philly took him?
Reply/Quote
I would like to see a Johnson and Johnson round 4 with a walker (Anthony) thrown in. Dorian then Jaleel. Dorian probably goes before our pick so sub in Asiata or nico siragusa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
What about kickers? Zane Gonzales and Jake Elliott are projected anywhere form 4 to 7. I don't want to lose out on a good kicker.
Reply/Quote