Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5-0
1975, 1988 and now 2015.  You are watching one of the great starts to a Bengals season. 1988 was a trip to the SUPER BOWL......Bengals just beat the back to back to Super Bowl Seahawks, the Pride of the NFC.

WHO DEY  Dancing  Who Dey  Dancing  Who Dey  Dancing
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:48 PM)kevin Wrote: 1975, 1988 and now 2015.  You are watching one of the great starts to a Bengals season. 1988 was a trip to the SUPER BOWL......Bengals just beat the back to back to Super Bowl Seahawks, the Pride of the NFC.

Losing that way, the Seahags are gonna have a long flight home.  I feel bad for them.

Yeah, right.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/7NqMG

91% of teams that start 5-0 make it to the playoffs.
And once you're in, anything can happen. And it's time for a whole lot of good 'anything' to happen for this team this season.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
If you've got AJ, Eifert, Gio and Dalton, something good is going to happen. And wait until Burfict is 100%.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I have some long range hopes, such as Bengals able to rest the starters week 17 against the Ravens so we don't lose players like AJ Green as we did week 17 against the Steelers and crawl into Indy way to injured across the board. .....but my short range hopes are winning a tough road game at Buffalo for 6-0 start and then a bye week for unbeaten going into week 8.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'm bumping this do to all this rubbish that Nugent stinks even though he kicked us into overtime and later made the winning kick in overtime.....and a thread about how Bengals didn't play good, Seattle played bad....Let the trolls and negatives say and do as their negative characters....but the fact remains the CINCINNATI BENGALS are 5-0. This may not be happy news to Northern Ohio or West Pennsylvania, but in Jungle Nation, this is a day to celebrate and be happy.

GO BENGALS   Dancing  Who Dey  Dancing  Who Dey  Dancing
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 06:48 PM)kevin Wrote: 1975, 1988 and now 2015.  You are watching one of the great starts to a Bengals season. 1988 was a trip to the SUPER BOWL......Bengals just beat the back to back to Super Bowl Seahawks, the Pride of the NFC.

Hope they keep it up.  A first-round bye would be nice.  
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If you've got AJ, Eifert, Gio and Dalton, something good is going to happen. And wait until Burfict is 100%.

I can't wait till Taze is back at 100%, but if you guys are expecting it this year you are simply setting yourself up for disappointment. The knee has to heal, and he has to learn to trust it again. Took Geno a year of playing to get right, I don't expect Burfict to be much faster.
Reply/Quote
6-0 then Burfict back... Would be the prefect start to the season
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 01:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I can't wait till Taze is back at 100%, but if you guys are expecting it this year you are simply setting yourself up for disappointment. The knee has to heal, and he has to learn to trust it again. Took Geno a year of playing to get right, I don't expect Burfict to be much faster.

He won't be back 100% this year, maybe never, but he doesn't miss tackles and that is something this team desperately needs.

Watching Seattle yesterday was something.  Other than a couple Gio runs late they just didn't miss many tackles.

I'll will say our LB's had their work cut out for them yesterday because our D-line was completely getting washed out early in the game leaving the LB's to make a bunch of tackles.  But give credit to Seattle, they had a great game plan of using our penetration against us and cutting back for big gains.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If you've got AJ, Eifert, Gio and Dalton, something good is going to happen. And wait until Burfict is 100%.

Yeah, I think we should begin to see Paul Dawson start to get some reps, too. Vinnie's the leader of this defense right now, but lining Tez up with Dawson and Maualuga would make us a much more physical group and hopefully help with some of our tackling issues.  
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote

If Burfict comes back 100%, I will say it right now:  This team is going to the Super Bowl (and likely playing the Packers....man, that would be a great game).
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 03:17 PM)Shady Wrote: Yeah, I think we should begin to see Paul Dawson start to get some reps, too. Vinnie's the leader of this defense right now, but lining Tez up with Dawson and Maualuga would make us a much more physical group and hopefully help with some of our tackling issues.  

Absolutely.  He is active for ST, and he could gain valuable experience while (likely) pushing some of the veterans.  I really liked his instincts and speed to hit in the preseason. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 01:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 6-0 then Burfict back...  Would be the prefect start to the season

I'm going to add one thing:

Rothlisburger has the worst game of his career coming back from injury, losing to the Bengals 42-0 at home as the Bengals were energized by the return of Vontaze Burfict.
Reply/Quote