4. 6+ trades happen in the 1st

5. 10+ offensive lineman go in the 2nd round
Reply/Quote
1) The first defensive player is not drafted until Pick 10 or later
2) Najee Harris goes before Travis Etienne, and he goes to the Steelers in Rd 1
3) The Patriots trade up with someone in the Top 10 to get a QB
4) A safety is not taken in the first round
5) Someone takes Ja'Marr Chase at 4 before CIN can

EDIT - Was this originally a BOLD prediction thread? I don't recall the title originally saying bold, just predictions. My 5 are not overly bold, just what I would expect.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
1. Christian Darrisaw is the second OL drafted.
2. No Running Backs drafted in round 1.
3. Jaelen Phillips goes top 10.
4. 7 Wide Receivers go round 1.
5. One of the prospect's fathers wears a huge pimp hat with a feather and has a cane.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I will play...

1. Kyle Pitts gets drafted by the Dallas Cowboys
2. Jaycee Horn is the first cornerback taken.
3. The Patriots trade their 2nd round pick for Jimmy G.
4. Dillon Radunz is the 4th OT taken in the first round.
5. Christian Barmore doesn't get drafted on day 1.
Reply/Quote
My predictions:

1) Julio Jones is traded to Green Bay.
2) Falcons draft Ja'marr Chase.
3) Bengals and Broncos trade picks (Broncos draft Fields).
4) Bengals miss out on both Sewell and Slater.
5) Bengals draft a RB in round 2 to replace Gio.
Reply/Quote
I have some juicy ones...…. Ready??

1. Dolphins trade up to 4 and select... Pitts. That's right, calm down Chase fans. The fins are eyeing a TE and ATL is looking QB (Trey Lance) at 6.
2. Steelers make a trade up to 14, one spot ahead of NE and select Justin Fields.
3. Sewell is a Cowboy.
4. DeVonta Smith falls to 18, Dolphins come out of Day 1 with highest draft grade possible landing Pitts and Smith.
5. Bengals trade up to 32, (totally out of character, I know) and select Teven Jenkins.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
1.) Mel Kiper rips ass on National TV

Ok, jokes aside....

1.) Justin Fields goes #2 overall to the Jets

2.) Zack Wilson goes #3 overall to the SF 49ers

3.) Atlanta trades the #4 pick to New England for a player, and some picks. NE selects Kyle Pitts.

4.) The Bengals select Ja'Marr Chase (and Twitter, etc, subsequently implodes)

5.) The steelers select Kyle Trask.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 04:51 PM)Synric Wrote: 1. Christian Darrisaw is the second OL drafted.
2. No Running Backs drafted in round 1.
3. Jaelen Phillips goes top 10.
4. 7 Wide Receivers go round 1.
5. One of the prospect's fathers wears a huge pimp hat with a feather and has a cane.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 09:50 AM)Takedown Wrote: I have some juicy ones...…. Ready??

1. Dolphins trade up to 4 and select... Pitts. That's right, calm down Chase fans. The fins are eyeing a TE and ATL is looking QB (Trey Lance) at 6.
2. Steelers make a trade up to 14, one spot ahead of NE and select Justin Fields.
3. Sewell is a Cowboy.
4. DeVonta Smith falls to 18, Dolphins come out of Day 1 with highest draft grade possible landing Pitts and Smith.
5. Bengals trade up to 32, (totally out of character, I know) and select Teven Jenkins.

Some really good stuff here....props.  Although I will be beyond pissed if Fields ends up a steeler.  Assbags.

The fins absolutely have the equity to make a move like that, and ATL will be looking for offers, for sure.  
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 10:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Some really good stuff here....props.  Although I will be beyond pissed if Fields ends up a steeler.  Assbags.

The fins absolutely have the equity to make a move like that, and ATL will be looking for offers, for sure.  

Apparently ATL can't even afford to pay their draft picks with how much they're over the CAP. I wouldn't be surprised to see QB taken and then they try to dump Ryan's contract on another team.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 10:23 AM)Takedown Wrote: Apparently ATL can't even afford to pay their draft picks with how much they're over the CAP. I wouldn't be surprised to see QB taken and then they try to dump Ryan's contract on another team.

I don't think they will give up on Ryan just yet, but I can almost guarantee they will trade out of that pick if they get any offers.  Dallas probably really wants to make a splash and move up.  ATL has a shitty roster.  They know it.  
Reply/Quote
1.) Washington trades the farm to Atlanta to take Trey Lance at 4.
2.) Milton Williams goes top 20
3.) Bengals trade down to 9 with Denver- Denver drafts Justin Fields thus 5 QBs go in the top 5.
4.) Pitts is the last of the big three drafted
5.) Jags or Jets move back into top 10 to draft Pitts.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 10:23 AM)Takedown Wrote: Apparently ATL can't even afford to pay their draft picks with how much they're over the CAP. I wouldn't be surprised to see QB taken and then they try to dump Ryan's contract on another team.

They just restructured it, there is no way for them to get out of Ryan's cap hit. This is what is lending people to believe it will be Julio that gets moved because they restructured all their other veterans that were big money guys. 
Reply/Quote
1 - No more trades in the top-10 -- the 49ers set the asking price too high.
2 - Only 4 WRs go in Rd. 1. DeVonta Smith is the 4th WR drafted.
3 - Seven or more OL are drafted in Rd. 1.
4 - The first two defensive players drafted will be CBs.
5 - Justin Fields goes in the top 10.

Bonus prediction - We will all be cursing the Eagles in Rd 2. They pick right before us and have many of the same needs -- I'm thinking they take best available OL or Terrance Marshall.

I was gonna predict that Baker Mayfield appears at least 4x in the Day 1 telecast (via commercial, interview, announcement, and candid shot) and that the Ravens will win the draft, but those predictions are not exactly "bold" ...
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 11:05 AM)Au165 Wrote: They just restructured it, there is no way for them to get out of Ryan's cap hit. This is what is lending people to believe it will be Julio that gets moved because they restructured all their other veterans that were big money guys. 

Yeah, thus my Julio trade prediction, the "bold" is he goes to Green Bay since they seemingly avoid getting Rodgers a WR and the trickle down is no Chase to the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 11:53 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yeah, thus my Julio trade prediction, the "bold" is he goes to Green Bay since they seemingly avoid getting Rodgers a WR and the trickle down is no Chase to the Bengals.

ATL will want him out of the NFC to avoid an awkward reunion with him in a meaningful game. Green Bay has cap issues of their own that would make taking on Julio's salary for next season very difficult, especially without a Rodgers restructure. Add in that GB values draft picks too much and ATL won't give him away, I think it's unlikely he finds his way to Lambeau. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 09:32 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My predictions:

1) Julio Jones is traded to Green Bay.
2) Falcons draft Ja'marr Chase.
3) Bengals and Broncos trade picks (Broncos draft Fields).
4) Bengals miss out on both Sewell and Slater.
5) Bengals draft a RB in round 2 to replace Gio.

I like this idea, but it would require some financial restructuring to happen.

Instead, what about Julio Jones to IND?
It seems like they want to "go for it" since they traded for Wentz, and they re-signed Hilton to a one-year deal. Julio, Hilton, Pittman would make quite the three-headed monster for Wentz.
They also have $25 mill in cap space to work with, which should be plenty to cover the remainder of Julio's contract as well as the draft picks they will take.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Ha, my prediction is even more 'bold' then since Green Bay likely can't afford Jones.
Reply/Quote
1. Bengals take Pitts with Sewell/Chase still available
2. Quinn Meinerz is drafted in the top 1/2 of the second round (Bengals?)
3. Trey Lance goes third to SF
4. Packers draft Kyle Trask in the first round
5. Aaron Rodger’s head explodes
Reply/Quote