Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 More Problems That Should Infuriate Americans
(07-05-2018, 03:48 PM)Benton Wrote: I can see the conference now.

President: "We're long overdue on fixing our nations infrastructure. So, for one year we're going to close 70% of our military bases, withdraw our troops from the Middle East, and only pay for on the books operational expenses at the Pentagon/DoD. We'll use this money to fix about 90% of the bridges in need of repair across the country, and provide safe drinking water in hundreds of rural communities and cities like Flint. We're going to stop taking taxes from local bases just to turn around and send that money into foreign markets. Instead, we're going to solidify our local communities first and provide thousands of jobs doing it!"

Fox News five minutes later: "Destroying freedom was the president's message today."

Hahaha ... Only thing is all that money has been accounted for, our regular/conventional military, so they would still be fine. Im talking about the unaccounted money.

p.s. I just wanted to clarify that, as I didn't mean originally to strip funding from our general armed forces.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]