Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Round Mock
Went on FanSpeak and I don't think all these cats will be where they fell to, but I'd love it if they did:

Quote:1: R1P24
DT KENNY CLARK
UCLA
I love this guy.

Instant upgrade from Peko and offers a big clog in the middle of the line. Might need to pull him in pass situations, but he actually doesn't have a bad pass rush game.

Quote:2: R2P24
WR WILL FULLER
NOTRE DAME

Kind of regret this pick because I think we need more of a possession receiver, but if he can improve on being more consistent, more physical, and being sure-handed, I think it's a hell of a pick because having a guy opposite of AJ that can stretch the field would be a nightmare for defenses,

Quote:3: R3P24
SS JAYRON KEARSE
CLEMSON
Needs to add bulk, but guys this size (6'4, 220) that are willing to hit from safety are unusual. I'd love to see him lay the wood in The Jungle.

Quote:4: R4P24
CB MAURICE CANADY
VIRGINIA
Great in man-coverage and off-coverage. At 6'2, I think he's a different CB and we get a steal here.

Quote:5: R5P22
C EVAN BOEHM
MISSOURI

Could gain more strength and maybe center should have been addressed earlier, but I didn't love any of the available prospects when I would have taken a center.

Thoughts?
Reply/Quote
So we take a WR who needs to improve at all the things that make a WR good and a safety who doesn't like contact....not sure I am a fan

You say Kearse loves to hit, but I can't say I saw him make a play or even a tackle in the last 2 games of the year. I did however see him run away from Derrick Henry, and take some of the worst angles in a game you ever will see. And he's not exactly an effort guy. He's the go to guy to be found jogging 20 yards behind a play
Reply/Quote