Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 sacks against LaMar
I love me a great D. How does this stat not get more attn?
Lamar wiggles out of craziness….still SPANKED him …5x!!!

Lovin it !!!
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 01:00 PM)Whacked Wrote: I love me a great D. How does this stat not get more attn?
Lamar wiggles out of craziness….still SPANKED him …5x!!!

Lovin it !!!

How many sacks today? I’m thinking 7…
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 01:01 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: How many sacks today? I’m thinking 7…

I'd guess 2 or 3 with a ton of check downs to the RBs.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 01:02 PM)Synric Wrote: I'd guess 2 or 3 with a ton of check downs to the RBs.

Wait, the jets have RBs? Really just depends on this Mike White guy… I have a feeling he’ll be seeing ghosts out there.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 01:05 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Wait, the jets have RBs? Really just depends on this Mike White guy… I have a feeling he’ll be seeing ghosts out there.

Mike White is another demon we need ot exorcise...as we have had alot of games VS no name QBs where they all of a sudden look like Joe Montana. Lets check this one of the list please!  
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 01:21 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Mike White is another demon we need ot exorcise...as we have had alot of games VS no name QBs where they all of a sudden look like Joe Montana. Lets check this one of the list please!  

It’s an old played out narrative that has 0 connection to this coaching staff and current football team. I wouldn’t worry about it.
Reply/Quote
Whelp, nothing I said in this thread aged well! Lol
Reply/Quote