Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 Post Rule?
Just had to do it.....

Looks great so far...hope this takes away my disappointment from the other one closing....

Let's go boys!!!

WHODEY!!!

PS...Can someone make me a sig? I am not very good with that stuff... Just IM me if you want to do it...Thanks
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure if we've had sig makers migrate yet. I hope they do though, it could help bring renewed interest.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:19 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Just had to do it.....

Looks great so far...hope this takes away my disappointment from the other one closing....

Let's go boys!!!

WHODEY!!!

PS...Can someone make me a sig?  I am not very good with that stuff... Just IM me if you want to do it...Thanks

That's pretty funny Spazz. Itd be pretty quiet if put into play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:25 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I'm not sure if we've had sig makers migrate yet. I hope they do though, it could help bring renewed interest.

I'd like a sig but no idea how to make a cool one
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Kind of hard to do a 50 post rule when everyone is new!
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I feel naked posting without leading off with my Bengal "B"

AND

I can't get a signature without the "pittspuke" emoticon.

HELP!!!

As for the 50 post rule, I think it definitely helped, but until everybody builds up a post count, its kinda moot...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote

Let's go boys!!!

WHODEY!!!

PS...Can someone make me a sig?  I am not very good with that stuff... Just IM me if you want to do it...Thanks

Yes....there is a fitty post rule.....so you may NOT start this thread..... Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
LOL, great rule... Good to see so many coming on board. Let's roll!
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:25 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I'm not sure if we've had sig makers migrate yet. I hope they do though, it could help bring renewed interest.

They may not have migrated but they have left. Went over there a little while ago, heard the crickets, split.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Let's go boys!!!

WHODEY!!!

We're all violators! Rock On BH is going to come down with the ban hammer!
Reply/Quote
Post 1
Reply/Quote
Post 2

Screw it, I'm gonna start a thread anyway! Wink
Reply/Quote
I don't post much, but faithful reader on jungle noise.. I understand the 50 post rule, but I feel like it should just be called the 'no jackassey new topic' rule.
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yes....there is a fitty post rule.....so you may NOT start this thread..... Ninja

What's up Wyche...glad to see you over here!!!
Reply/Quote
Shoot, i spent 7 years on the "other" site and only had around 550 posts, don't think that will ne to much pf a problem.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 12:14 AM)RetroBengal Wrote: Shoot, i spent 7 years on the "other" site and only had around 550 posts, don't think that will ne to much pf a problem.

Lol you do realize people had thousands of post on that site. Your 550 is like mine was. Lurking yet commenting randomly. I lurked daily.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 11:39 PM)spazz70 Wrote: What's up Wyche...glad to see you over here!!!

Ain't a thing up but the groceries.....good to see you too my brother.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

I have made a few of sigs....

[Image: oakland-raiders-v-cincinnati-bengals-201...48copy.png]

[Image: ffffffffffffffffd-1-1.png]

[Image: UnNJtitled-1-1_zpsc5155419.png]

[Image: Untitled-3g_zps4f387dd4.png]

[Image: bengals07-1_1024copy_zps6e41f20a.png]
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
I lurked since 2006 and had maybe 20 posts lol. I am a master lurker lol
Reply/Quote
sup all!!! WhO DeY!!!
Reply/Quote