Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.5282 miles per second! That's a bit over half a mile per second. kind of tough to hit the brakes at that kind of speed! That's the speed of the James Webb telescope traveling to its destination and it has to unwrap that shield of micro thicknesses at those speeds. Luckily it happens in the vacuum of space and not in the back of someones pickup on the freeway.. LOL Cool 
Anyways..you can track it online on youtube @  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Skc-JqWLE Kind of limited interest just looking at the numbers go by, but there it is.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oh! I see... Nobody cares enough to get all worked up and excited! I see how y'all are.. Just for that you're all off my National Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day card list which is coming up soon on the 25th of January.. We'll just see who gets a card and who doesn't. Pissed Don't blame me if you have to spend the 25th cardless! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
i want a card!!
Reply/Quote