Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
+52
We have a +52 point differential so far this year, with 268 points for and 216 points against. We lead the AFC north in Points For, Points Against, and differential. The only caveat of Cleveland has played one more game and technically could pull ahead on PA but they have given up 35 more points than we have so far.

I don’t know what this all means, but I believe 10 games into the season to lead the North in all of these categories has to be a pretty positive omen going forward. We are winning most games by a good margin and have only lost 1 of the 3 games by more than 3 points.

Let’s go!
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 07:38 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: We have a +52 point differential so far this year, with 268 points for and 216 points against. We lead the AFC north in Points For, Points Against, and differential. The only caveat of Cleveland has played one more game and technically could pull ahead on PA but they have given up 35 more points than we have so far.

I don’t know what this all means, but I believe 10 games into the season to lead the North in all of these categories has to be a pretty positive omen going forward. We are winning most games by a good margin and have only lost 1 of the 3 games by more than 3 points.

Let’s go!

Point differential definitely tells a story and you can get a somewhat solid prediction of your final record from it by taking a Pythagorean projection with your point differential. 

With this PD, the Bengals are on pace for an 11 win season (10.63, rounding up). That's pretty much been their pace all season. Despite dropping those two games in a row, they've stayed fairly consistent with their projection. Hitting 11 wins will be tough, though. 
Reply/Quote
We win out 92 percent chance we are the number 1 seed in AFC. 7 games easiest to toughest 7 At Broncos 6 Vs Steelers 5 Vs 49ers 4 Vs Ravens 3 Vs Chargers 2 Vs Chiefs 1 At Browns.
Reply/Quote