Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WHY ?
(11-23-2020, 05:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I feel bad for the people who will not be able to NOT watch the Bengals.
Like if you're so used to blocking out your entire Sunday afternoon every week and you're in the local market that gets the game on TV for free, it must be difficult to avoid.

Luckily for me, the Bengals are not typically televised in my market and I can play video games or do housework  Smirk

I can say without a doubt my schedule on Sundays moving forward will not include watching the Bengals. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Because Zac Taylor is a potato. He needs to be worse than fired. He should be forced to bathe in peanut butter and let fat people lick him dry.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 05:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I feel bad for the people who will not be able to NOT watch the Bengals.
Like if you're so used to blocking out your entire Sunday afternoon every week and you're in the local market that gets the game on TV for free, it must be difficult to avoid.

Luckily for me, the Bengals are not typically televised in my market and I can play video games or do housework  Smirk

I'm in local market, and Football was kinda my 3 hours of getting away to enjoy a few beers with some guys every week.  Needlesss to say, we switched to Bourbon in the third quarter.  While that was a mistake for today, I regret nothing.

To your point, I don't think I'll be able to watch much of this next game, unless Finley somehow looks different.  I mean, as positive as I am about many things that many are not positive about, I think Finley shouldn't even be a QB in the league.... he looks real bad.  Am I wrong?  Does anyone have something that suggests perhaps he's improved from last year based on what we saw yesterday?
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 05:38 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Because Zac Taylor is a potato. He needs to be worse than fired. He should be forced to bathe in peanut butter and let fat people lick him dry.

I'm not even sure how to feel about this, but I'm repping it anyways.... then deleting it from my brain.

I hope.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:36 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Do you call 3 pass plays inside your own 10 with a rookie QB  ?

Because you want to win?  Our RBs averaged 2.6 ypc Sunday.

If we had ran the ball 3 times and punted you would be squealing about Taylor being too conservative like Marvin and not letting Burrow give us a chance to win.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 05:47 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: I'm not even sure how to feel about this, but I'm repping it anyways.... then deleting it from my brain.

I hope.

it’s not cool.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:51 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I would also put in there having rbs even on the damn roster if you never run them. Guy is a f***ing joke! I would take Shula over this clown.

WhoDey2 That is why this ass clown was a steaming pile of shit at every college or NFL stop in his career.

Apparently Ol' Mikey Boy & Co. thought that being in proximity to Sean McVay would telepathically make him a NFL quality coach.

Guess what... 
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:36 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Do you call 3 pass plays inside your own 10 with a rookie QB  ?

Do you leave M. Jordan playing LG getting killed ?

Do you have you rookie QB on pace to break NFL record for pass attempts in a lost season ?

Do you have R. Finley as your backup QB ?

I'm not so sure I can continue to watch Zac Taylor ball ?

Zac was calling way too many passing plays. Joe had 25 attempts before the half. I get it the O-Line sucks and we can't run the ball, but don't throw your future QB to the wolves, and have drop and pass all game long. Zac has to go he is terrible in way over his head.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have limited Mixons carries before so that he doesn’t get hurt —- run him more!!!

Bengals don’t limit Joe Burrow —- limit him!!!

It’s just the way the cookie (or in this case Joe’s knee) crumbled. There is no perfect answer. As Fred has said, our best shot at winning with Joe and this current team was throwing. We could have ‘protected Joe’ but it would mean even worse performances and worse point margin.

ZT is playing for his job right now, which meant Joe was gonna throw.
Reply/Quote