Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals fans lowering expectations?
(01-06-2016, 08:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: Everyone asks when they see the picture!  LOL!

Someone in line before me gave it to him with some Twinkies!  I failed to bring dear leader a gift.  Sad 

I'll believe you, now that I know you have an honest face.
Wub
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 10:40 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'll believe you, now that I know you have an honest face.
Wub

And a much younger face in that picture!   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 11:34 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's schmuck, not smuck. 

If you're going to use Yiddish you should have a minimal knowledge of it.  You're so goyim. Smirk

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll say this, I feel better about the Bengal's chances without our starting QB than you guys would feel about yours if you didn't have Big Ben in the starting lineup. Then again, maybe not you guys are the invincible Steelers after all. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 02:03 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: I'll say this, I feel better about the Bengal's chances without our starting QB than you guys would feel about yours if you didn't have Big Ben in the starting lineup. Then again, maybe not you guys are the invincible Steelers after all. Tongue

I feel exactly the same way. If Pig Pen gets hurt early, I don't think any Squealer fan would be willing to bet money on their chances for a win.

Using that logic, if the situation were reversed (Dalton starting against Landry Jones), I doubt we'd hear much from the Squealer fans about how confident they are about a win.
Reply/Quote