Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5andcounting
Down the years until Ben gets his gold jacket.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 07:43 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Down the years until Ben gets his gold jacket.

Good luck with Mason Rudolph.

Really hoping that you somehow get Rodgers.  That would take my hatred to a whole new level.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 07:43 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Down the years until Ben gets his gold jacket.

WHY would anyone other than you yinzers want that 4x16 to get a gold jacket.
XL ****** AKA REf Bowl

and anyone that says antonio holmes had BOTH right and left foot down for the game winning td is just plain effin BLIND!!!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 08:59 PM)RASCAL Wrote: WHY would anyone other than you yinzers want that 4x16 to get a gold jacket.
XL ****** AKA REf Bowl

and anyone that says antonio holmes had BOTH right and left foot down for the game winning td is just plain effin BLIND!!!!!

You average 97 posts a year and this is one of them? You would have been alright at 96 this year.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 11:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You average 97 posts a year and this is one of them? You would have been alright at 96 this year.

I've been around a lot longer than you. I don't post yammerings like you yinzers!!!

Reply/Quote

Browns fans are hyped that Baker may not be the worst QB in the AFCN next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote