Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
64% of Americans would not vote for Donald Trump
A new Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll was released today

Trump enjoys strong support among Republicans which is why he is likely to win the nomination. 63% of Republicans say they want him to run again and 70% say they will vote for him.

The problems come in the general election where 53% of ALL voters say they definitely will not vote for Trump and another 11% probably will not vote for him

The news is slightly better for Biden where 43% definitely will not vote for Biden and another 11% probably wouldn't

https://apnews.com/article/trump-election-2024-indictments-ddfd50492dc576c0c2ca2d1afe0e4639

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 05:14 PM)pally Wrote: A new Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll was released today

Trump enjoys strong support among Republicans which is why he is likely to win the nomination. 63% of Republicans say they want him to run again and 70% say they will vote for him.

The problems come in the general election where 53% of ALL voters say they definitely will not vote for Trump and another 11% probably will not vote for him

The news is slightly better for Biden where 43% definitely will not vote for Biden and another 11% probably wouldn't

https://apnews.com/article/trump-election-2024-indictments-ddfd50492dc576c0c2ca2d1afe0e4639

According to ABC, his base is dwindling by the day.  Just over 70% have an unfavorable opinion of him.  As the facts come out it will continue to dwindle especially since Elon Musk turned over all Trump's DMs from his Twitter account to Jack Smith.
Reply/Quote
You liberal members should be rooting for Trump to get the nomination. Based on this poll an easy win for Biden if Trump is the nominee.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 08:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You liberal members should be rooting for Trump to get the nomination. Based on this poll an easy win for Biden if Trump is the nominee.

No. I want him to lose the nomination and try to run 3rd party. He's the kind of narcissist that would.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 08:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You liberal members should be rooting for Trump to get the nomination. Based on this poll an easy win for Biden if Trump is the nominee.

Trump getting the nomination is the Democrats' best case scenario.

It's the case with a lot of elections nowadays. Republicans can't win a primary without Trump (or his support), but they can't win the general election once they get there because of how reviled Trump is to the average voter.

If he is the nominee in 2024, I'd give Biden 70% to 80% odds of winning.

Which is pretty sad, tbh. It's hard to believe there aren't any candidates that are able to beat these two...
Reply/Quote

It's always close, and Biden is not enthralling anyone. So nope, I will not root for Trump in the primaries. Pretty much any other conservative would serve the world better.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 04:25 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Trump getting the nomination is the Democrats' best case scenario.

It's the case with a lot of elections nowadays. Republicans can't win a primary without Trump (or his support), but they can't win the general election once they get there because of how reviled Trump is to the average voter.

If he is the nominee in 2024, I'd give Biden 70% to 80% odds of winning.

Which is pretty sad, tbh. It's hard to believe there aren't any candidates that are able to beat these two...

Yeah, the thought of another Biden-Trump election is just depressing.  Sick 
Reply/Quote
Well, he only got 46% in 2020.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote

I think most of us liberal members would rather both parties roll out candidates worth half a shit.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
This is a poll from August 17th. I find it very interesting.
General Election: Trump vs. Biden FOX News Biden 44, Trump 41 Biden +3
General Election: DeSantis vs. Biden FOX News Biden 44, DeSantis 39 Biden +5
General Election: Ramaswamy vs. Biden FOX News Biden 42, Ramaswamy 38 Biden +4
General Election: Haley vs. Biden FOX News Biden 42, Haley 36 Biden +6
General Election: Scott vs. Biden FOX News Biden 42, Scott 36 Biden +6

Ramaswamy was an unknown 3 months ago and he is within the margin of error to beat Biden. He is young, he is energetic. He can connect with the younger generation. The guy can rap.

I have told my family whether it is Trump, Desantis or Ramaswamy, Tim Scott would be a great running mate.

Each day Biden's crime world is being exposed. The latest is the State Department has debunked the liberal media and Biden talking point of why the Ukrainian prosecutor was fired. Dill and others have used the lie Biden was tasked to fire him because he was corrupt. But, a state department memo says just the opposite 2 months prior to Biden threatening Ukraine he would withhold 1 billion dollars if the prosecutor was not fired.

The state department praised the Ukrainian prosecutor and recommended Biden give them the 1 billion in aide. Biden went against the state department. Why? Simple, his son was also being investigated by the prosecutor. It was reported by John Soloman.

I know liberals will ignore this news or make excuses for it like the media had been doing for years, problem is the state department document in now in the hands of Soloman and also Jordan and Comer. More to come.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 01:24 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is a poll from August 17th. I find it very interesting.
General Election: Trump vs. Biden FOX News Biden 44, Trump 41 Biden +3
General Election: DeSantis vs. Biden FOX News Biden 44, DeSantis 39 Biden +5
General Election: Ramaswamy vs. Biden FOX News Biden 42, Ramaswamy 38 Biden +4
General Election: Haley vs. Biden FOX News Biden 42, Haley 36 Biden +6
General Election: Scott vs. Biden FOX News Biden 42, Scott 36 Biden +6

Ramaswamy was an unknown 3 months ago and he is within the margin of error to beat Biden. He is young, he is energetic. He can connect with the younger generation. The guy can rap.

I have told my family whether it is Trump, Desantis or Ramaswamy, Tim Scott would be a great running mate.

Each day Biden's crime world is being exposed. The latest is the State Department has debunked the liberal media and Biden talking point of why the Ukrainian prosecutor was fired. Dill and others have used the lie Biden was tasked to fire him because he was corrupt. But, a state department memo says just the opposite 2 months prior to Biden threatening Ukraine he would withhold 1 billion dollars if the prosecutor was not fired.

The state department praised the Ukrainian prosecutor and recommended Biden give them the 1 billion in aide. Biden went against the state department. Why? Simple, his son was also being investigated by the prosecutor. It was reported by John Soloman.

I know liberals will ignore this news or make excuses for it like the media had been doing for years, problem is the state department document in now in the hands of Soloman and also Jordan and Comer. More to come.

So what? There are millions of federal documents like that concerning all sorts of things. Briefing memos are just information. The Oresident takes it into advisement and sets foreign policy that may or may not reflect that information.
You are still ignoring the fact that Joe Biden had NO power when it came to those funds. Congress authorizes and the president releases he funds is how it works. No VP in the mix. And if the President tried to stop the funds under illegal circumstances ie Trump he can get in trouble. Obama, the EU, and the WMF director all decided the corruption was out of control in Ukraine and the prosecutor wasn’t doing enough over the long haul to stop it. Joe Biden was selected as the man to deliver that message to the Ukrainian president. And he delivered it with the knowledge of everyone of anyone involved…no sneaking around.

When you find a memo giving Joe Biden legal authority over Congressional funds or official US foreign policy when he was VP let us know. Until then you got nothing

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2023, 08:45 AM)pally Wrote: So what?  There are millions of federal documents like that concerning all sorts of things.  Briefing memos are just information. The Oresident takes it into advisement and sets foreign policy that may or may not reflect that information.
You are still ignoring the fact that Joe Biden had NO power when it came to those funds.  Congress authorizes and  the president releases he funds is how it works.  No VP in the mix.  And if the President tried to stop the funds under illegal circumstances ie Trump he can get in trouble.  Obama, the EU, and the WMF director all decided the corruption was out of control in Ukraine and the prosecutor wasn’t doing enough over the long haul to stop it.  Joe Biden was selected as the man to deliver that message to the Ukrainian president.  And he delivered it with the knowledge of everyone of anyone involved…no sneaking around.

When you find a memo giving Joe Biden legal authority over Congressional funds or official US foreign policy when he was VP let us know.  Until then you got nothing

LOL notice he did not provide a link to his "State Dept. debunks Biden" story. 

I've explained to him before that the VP just can't withhold a billion in aid on his own. It wasn't all from the US either. Part of it was from the EU and IMF. 

Doesn't "fit the narrative" as the right likes to say.  How long before he accuses YOU of ignoring facts? 
Reply/Quote