Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Attendance was 66,277 which was the largest crowd ever in PBS history

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I said tonight that PBS looked more packed and energetic than any playoff game since 2005...but I guess we even surpassed that. Love to see it, and I'm sure everyone there had an absolute blast.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
We've had seasons with less attendance
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That crowd caused a few penalties tonight. Great job to all who were there.

Reply/Quote
Bodes well for next season's attendence. Maybe they will be off the NFL's ticket sales naughty list. Winning cures a lot of ills

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:27 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: We've had seasons with less attendance

LOL! Truth.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That crowd caused a few penalties tonight. Great job to all who were there.

I'm sure loud Bengals crowds have made it hard on the opposition many times, but tonight felt next level.
Reply/Quote
Always wonder how you can set record attendances when you’ve already had sellouts. Guess they roll out the folding chairs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It was beautiful... the orange and black was a halloween classic in January.

I want this every game so bad... love Cincinnati.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I thought this thread was about philhos old post count. lmao
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:31 PM)pally Wrote: Bodes well for next season's attendence. Maybe they will be off the NFL's ticket sales naughty list. Winning cures a lot of ills

Hopefully ticket and merchandise sells will encourage Mike Brown to continue the trend of spending money on the team to continue to improve.
Reply/Quote
This team just feels different. I went into those Andy Dalton games almost knowing we’d lose. I literally almost bought tickets to this game. I knew they’d at least play wel
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:40 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Hopefully ticket and merchandise sells will encourage Mike Brown to continue the trend of spending money on the team to continue to improve.

I think we will have more free agents that want to play for this team too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
What a night.... I have no voice left as planned going in before the game. After the game was pure magical. Everyone hugging, tears of joy, it was surreal.
Reply/Quote
Also not an overwhelming amount of Raiders fans. Cincinnati kept their tickets for themselves
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:27 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Also not an overwhelming amount of Raiders fans. Cincinnati kept their tickets for themselves

Yeah, I was expecting them to have representation close to what the Chiefs had, but they fell well short of that.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:35 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, I was expecting them to have representation close to what the Chiefs had, but they fell well short of that.  

Big difference in the chiefs game the chiefs knew for how long that they were coming to Cincinnati the raiders didn't know they were gonna play us till Monday night and I would say 97% of tickets were already bought by Bengal fans
Reply/Quote
Great job to those that were there.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Unbelievable atmosphere. Place was buzzing all night. I lost my voice
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:26 AM)Takedown Wrote: What a night.... I have no voice left as planned going in before the game. After the game was pure magical. Everyone hugging, tears of joy, it was surreal.

Live in Indy and have been a Bengals fan since the mid 70’s when I was a kid.  Went with my wife and 3 kids ages 24,24 and 18.  We were hugging and just soaking it all in.  As we were leaving 10 minutes after the game, there was an older gentleman likely late 60s just standing in the exit staring at the field and eyes were welling up.  I just stopped, we bumped fists and said I know man, I know man. 

My kids have finally seen a Bengals playoff win.  So happy we were there to share it together!
Reply/Quote