Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
67 Yards Rushing
67 yards rushing? That’s better than the first two games combined. The right side of the offensive line still sucks but they sucked less than they did. The left side of the offensive line is absolute junk with run blocking.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mixon ran outside well. Don't know why they ran Gio late on that inside run.
Reply/Quote
It's disappointing that we can't even get the run game going because our OL is so bad. I feel bad for Mixon honestly. He's one of the best RBs in the league and he's getting held back so much because of our OL. We need to keep investing in our OL and LB for this team to improve at all. Even if we want a new QB we need to fix the OL first.
Reply/Quote
Puts them on pace to have a 794 yard game at the end of the year,

Just kidding I didn't do the math. Just trolling the "on pace" stuff.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 06:35 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: It's disappointing that we can't even get the run game going because our OL is so bad.... Even if we want a new QB we need to fix the OL first.

Amen. Any team’s offense is only as good as their offensive line. It’s New England’s secret to consistent play, year after year.
Reply/Quote
The worst thing about the running game is that we didn't do it enough. Mixon averaged over 4 YPC. Of all the weeks to complain about our run blocking, this one isn't it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 06:47 PM)Destro Wrote: Puts them on pace to have a 794 yard game at the end of the year,

Just kidding I didn't do the math. Just trolling the "on pace" stuff.

Actually, the Bengals have rushed the ball for 24, 25 and 67 yards for a total of 116 yards over the 3 games. In a 16 game season that puts them on pace for 619 rushing yards for the season.

Reply/Quote
When 67 yards rushing is cause for celebration...you're in trouble.

The Bills QB rushed for like 46.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 07:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When 67 yards rushing is cause for celebration...you're in trouble.

The Bills QB rushed for like 46.

Yeah, but at least Mixon was getting yards this time when he did run.  Then again, that just leads us to dust off the old "WHY DIDN"T YOU RUN MIXON MORE!?!?!" argument from the Marvin days.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 07:50 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Actually, the Bengals have rushed the ball for 24, 25 and 67 yards for a total of 116 yards over the 3 games. In a 16 game season that puts them on pace for 619 rushing yards for the season.

Was doing the increase in rushing amount.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 09:15 PM)Destro Wrote: Was doing the increase in rushing amount.

Ah, well, both ways show a sucky rushing season.

Reply/Quote
Did Billy help in the rushing department at all?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 09:32 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Did Billy help in the rushing department at all?

They had 67 total yards rushing. That's pathetic.

The grades come out tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 09:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They had 67 total yards rushing. That's pathetic.

The grades come out tomorrow.

Hopefully he grades better than 7.1     Nervous
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 09:38 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Hopefully he grades better than 7.1     Nervous

That was Pass Protection. His run blocking is generally better...although he just had 2 run blocking attempts last week.
Reply/Quote