Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-0 ......For First Time In Franchise History
Amen brother !!
Reply/Quote
Just fantastic. Not the win that i predicted but who the hell cares, we beat Pitt in their place and we are 7-0.

The resiliency of this team is very impressive. Who-Dey fellas!

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:53 PM)kevin Wrote: Whenever Bengals lose, they will all be on here. You know the negatives spent all off season coming up with wise cracks, and haven't got to use a single one with 7-0 record. They are busting a gut to come on here and give us all their stupid jokes they came up with over the last year. ...Whenever Bengals lose, the Bengals boards will light up....until then, it will be just us few on here celebrating 7-0, the real fans of this team. 

Well, if we choke away yet another playoff game, they'll be back. And, even if we win and make it to the AFCCG or even to the SB, only to then lose, they'll be back. And, even if we manage to win SB50, they'll point out we're still five wins behind them.

You can't talk to people like that, so why bother trying?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Our two biggest divisional rivals we have played at their place and beaten them. That is huge. 7-0 feels great.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
7-0 but Prime Time says he is not sold on the Bengals. Why? Well he is not sold on Andy. Why? Well it seems to have come down to the fact that he threw a pick in the endzone.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Massive Who Dey!!!!!!

Stick a cork in it 72 fins
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 7-0 but Prime Time says he is not sold on the Bengals.  Why?  Well he is not sold on Andy.  Why?  Well it seems to have come down to the fact that he threw a pick in the endzone.

Andy's throws today did worry me a bit. Many high and some off target. I hope that was his "bad Andy" game for the year. I hope his form doesn't revert.

God I hate bye weeks!
Reply/Quote
This is great! Now only if we can crush the Browns, we'll be REALLY good.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:31 PM)Adamantium Wrote: This is great! Now only if we can crush the Browns, we'll be REALLY good.

Great idea!  Let'd do this on Thursday.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Been watching since forever.   '88 team was the team I fell In love with.... After the 90's and 00's ..... I finally feel like I did in '88....  So proud of this team and so proud to be a Bengal fan.    

If you never expierenced anything bengals pre 2005 ....  All I can say is enjoy this team and this season.   These feelings don't come around often In Bengaldom .

'81 was the team I fell in love with. That SB loss still haunts me to this day.

I'm with ya, totally enjoying this years team -- for the first time in a LONG time, I have a feeling we may be seeing something very special this year.

WHO DEY!!
[Image: n881eg.png]
Reply/Quote
Who-Freakin-Dey, TRAIN KEPT A ROLLIN' !

Now lets see where the new bar is set.

If Bengals can rebound from this slobber knocker on 3 days rest to beat in-state rival Brownies ?

Then Bengals would probably become 9-0 heading to Az to play Carson's Cardinals.

Would make for an epic showdown that would be bitter to lose, but so, so sweet to win.

But that is getting to far ahead, Celebrate tonight into the wee hours and then Flush it Down under the bright lights Thursday.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote