Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-9 Looking More Real
I see 3 more wins.

Tampa
One of the Brown's game
Oakland

Nah say history meaning anything all you want, but things are shaping up to be 27 years and counting!

I don't get it or fully understand why, but it is what it is.
Reply/Quote
We can beat the Saints. They barely eeked past Baltimore, and if not for a missed xtra point from Tucker, they would have been tied at the end of regulation.
We can beat Baltimore again.
We can beat the Browns twice
We can beat Pittsburgh (we only lost in the last second to them)
Denver is winnable....if we show up.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:31 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I see 3 more wins.

Tampa
One of the Brown's game
Oakland

Nah say history meaning anything all you want, but things are shaping up to be 27 years and counting!

I don't get it or fully understand why, but it is what it is.

I'm thinking the Broncos is also a potential Win.  

Of the other games against likely playoff contenders its tough to be overwhelmingly confident ...certainly do not want to be relying on beating Pitt at home on last weekend to get in.

Someway , somehow we need to take a win from either the Saints or @ Ravens post bye....i reckon we could go 9-7 but no clue if that will be enough  for playoffs 
Reply/Quote
7-9 was my original prediction, but I was supposed to be wrong.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: We can beat the Saints. 

We're not beating Drew Brees with this defense.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 09:21 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: 7-9 was my original prediction, but I was supposed to be wrong.

Same here real deal. The masses told me history is only meaningful when it points positively.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: We can beat the Saints. They barely eeked past Baltimore, and if not for a missed xtra point from Tucker, they would have been tied at the end of regulation.

You can't go by what other teams do sled!! Other teams were killing the Chief defense, they were just getting out scored.

The Bengals struggled to get 10 points off the worst defense!!

This team will not beat anybody tackling the way they do.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 09:38 AM)Big Boss Wrote: We're not beating Drew Brees with this defense.  

Lol Kamara will go for like 200+ all purpose yards ad 3 TDs.  Sick
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 09:21 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: 7-9 was my original prediction, but I was supposed to be wrong.

Let's face it folks.......THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

It's as simple as that, nothing really changed here, same owner....who by the way looked like a drooling idiot when the camera caught him. It will never ever change just face the facts! This entire organization needs an enema!!! Sell to someone else!!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 10:26 AM)count35 Wrote: Let's face it folks.......THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

It's as simple as that, nothing really changed here, same owner....who by the way looked like a drooling idiot when the camera caught him. It will never ever change just face the facts! This entire organization needs an enema!!! Sell to someone else!!

I've been implying this same thing for years now.

I'm sure there will be rebuttal once some folk check in here, although I really don't see much they can defend.
Reply/Quote
This team is going 4-12
Reply/Quote
I think we're good enough to win 9 or so games and go one-n-done in Houston or Pittsburgh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think we're good enough to win 9 or so games and go one-n-done in Houston or Pittsburgh.

Yeah, 9-7 was my prediction going into the season.  I predicted 6-10 last season.  The team is improved, but is a few more pieces shy of being a legit contender, as last night exposed.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 09:40 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote:  The masses told me history is only meaningful when it points positively.

No one ever said anything like that.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No one ever said anything like that.

Fred, you have stated that history means nothing when I've stated/quoted negative history. 

"Its a new season and doesn't matter what happened for the last 26 years."

Then you will research positive historical stats like, "When Gio has x touches the team is x-x", and so on. 

You are King of slanting things to make yourself look right!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think we're good enough to win 9 or so games and go one-n-done in Houston or Pittsburgh.

That sounds about right
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 09:44 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: You can't go by what other teams do sled!! Other teams were killing the Chief defense, they were just getting out scored.

The Bengals struggled to get 10 points off the worst defense!!

This team will not beat anybody tackling the way they do.
No doubt the offensehad a bad game. But to say we cant beat Brees is ridiculous. T offense will have to score though. We wona shootout with Ryan ,we caan win one against Bress....
Reply/Quote
I see 10-6.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: We can beat the Saints. They barely eeked past Baltimore, and if not for a missed xtra point from Tucker, they would have been tied at the end of regulation.

Brees will tear this Defense up, your smoking crack

We split with this team most of the time, they will win the next one, your smoking crack

The Browns will beat us once this year and Hue will outcoach his mentor, if you think we will sweep them your smoking crack

Now your really smoking crack and Im just worried about you big guy! Im calling for an intervention and its purely out of love!  LOL
Reply/Quote
I think the Browns are a much better team compared to the Bengals on both sides of the ball and special teams.  I can see them sweeping the Bengals this year but I am hoping for a split.  For whatever reason, the Bengals play well against the Ravens.  They may get destroyed by the Chargers but should win against Raiders.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote