Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 Wins
(11-06-2023, 01:30 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Good idea...I am honeslty not sure what to make of their remaining schedule. I'd say the Rams is the only game on their schedule which I'd mark as a for sure win right now. 

Browns
Bengals 
@Chargers 
Rams 
@Jags 
@49ers 
Dolphins
Steelers 
The Ravens are good but I think they have a lot of holes and we can catch them in the standings if our line keeps playing well. Browns game will be tough and then they have to play us on TNF, and then they have to go out to California for a prime time game against the Chargers, which I think the Chargers are very underrated. 

Finishing against the Steelers at home might be the easiest game, but, yeah, that schedule's not very friendly.
(11-06-2023, 02:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think we win out. Mellow

Not kidding. Mellow
Actually, I think it's possible.

Jags and Chiefs could be tough games, but there's no reason why we shouldn't win every other game, especially if Burrow keeps playing the way he is and our line keeps protecting him.
(11-06-2023, 02:52 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: It's funny to me when fans say this like we are on the team and it matters. 

We are fans, there's no harm in looking ahead and just discussing the remaining schedule. 

I agree but I've been guilty of that too lol
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 03:23 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: If I had to rank them, easiest to hardest: 

1. Colts at home. 
2. Vikes at home. No Cousins (or Jefferson?).  
----------
3. Texans at home. 
4. Steelers at home. 
5. At Pittsburgh 
-------------
6. At Jacksonville. 
7. Browns at home. 
----------
8. At Chiefs 
9. At Ravens

The top 2 should be fairly easy wins. We should win the next three but there will be challenges. I view the next two as tossups. We are dogs in KC and Balt, but we could still win. 

I agree with your take. Of course, they have to win the games in top 5 and hope they can split the bottom 4.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I think we need 13 wins to win the division. I don't think we'll have the tiebreaker against Baltimore otherwise. I'm aiming at 10 wins to get to the playoffs. We have the tiebreaker against the Bills and should beat Indi and Houston.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 02:52 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: It's funny to me when fans say this like we are on the team and it matters. 

We are fans, there's no harm in looking ahead and just discussing the remaining schedule. 

You are right, though if the conversation with many, many, many fans (more than just this board) goes in a certain direction that might be heard by the team. I suppose I just try to act/talk as though how I approach things might influence others who matter, even when that isn't true. 

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 03:23 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: If I had to rank them, easiest to hardest: 

1. Colts at home. 
2. Vikes at home. No Cousins (or Jefferson?).  
----------
3. Texans at home. 
4. Steelers at home. 
5. At Pittsburgh 
-------------
6. At Jacksonville. 
7. Browns at home. 
----------
8. At Chiefs 
9. At Ravens

The top 2 should be fairly easy wins. We should win the next three but there will be challenges. I view the next two as tossups. We are dogs in KC and Balt, but we could still win. 

I feel like we will match up really well with Jacksonville. I have full expectations we win that game.

We have 6 playoff teams (currently) on the docket over the last 9 games.

The first 8 games we saw 5 (at the time of playing them). I feel like we would have been 6-2 with healthy burrow. 7-2 should be doable… if not expected at this point.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Browns offense was struggling, bu yesterday Watson looked very good.

The fans really need to give it to Watson. Part of the reason he wasn't playing after being cleared to play is because he was not dealing well with some of the rapey comments coming from the stands. If the crowd is getting on him loudly, he will be off his game. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 09:30 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The fans really need to give it to Watson. Part of the reason he wasn't playing after being cleared to play is because he was not dealing well with some of the rapey comments coming from the stands. If the crowd is getting on him loudly, he will be off his game. 

Well, if he gets sore about the fan comments, he can always get a massage! 
Reply/Quote