So far what is your single favorite play from this
Promising start?

Im going to go with JaMarr Chase 82 yd catch and run
Vs the Ravens. That whole play kinda encapsulates
The Bengals effort and culture so far. Never say quit
Desire on that play. And at that point the Ravens knew
They were done
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 10:40 AM)impactplaya Wrote: I thought this would provide some interesting banter. At 5 and 2, there is no shortage of big time plays from all 3 phases of the game. Big time sacks from the D, big time deep throws from Burrow. So far what is your single favorite play from this promising start?

I'm going to go with Ja'Marr Chase 82 yd. catch and run vs. the Ravens. That whole play kinda encapsulates the Bengals effort and culture so far. Never say quit! Desire on that play. And at that point the Ravens knew they were done.

There you go. Wink Much easier to read.
Reply/Quote
The Chase Block
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 10:45 AM)Sled21 Wrote: There you go. Wink Much easier to read.

Thanks much appreciated
Reply/Quote
Probably the Chase block on Mixon’s TD against Detroit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Chase td vs Ravens

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
My favorite single play was the Chase bomb against Green Bay with 36 seconds left in the half and here's why:

1. It capped off a frustrating half where we were held in check for most of the 2nd quarter and the 1st quarter other than one other drive where we scored.
2. It gave us the classic "score and then get the ball back at the beginning of the second half" rhythm and, while we didn't score in that first 2nd half drive, it did help us keep pace with a team that felt like they were going to begin running away from us.
3. It was a classic Joe Burrow to Ja'Marr Chase scramble drill and it reminded me of LSU's NC season.
4. I just love watching Chase play. His hustle is infectious. He went all the way across the field to open up for Joe. And that was just a sign of things to come, as he came across the field for the block on Mixon's touchdown against Detroit and he came across the field to get out of bounds on a catch against the Ravens. He has jets and he never gives up. You don't get that hustle from many #1 superstar WRs.
Reply/Quote
I’ll pick one on defense as well;

Logan Wilson stuffing Trevor Lawrence on the goal line in the TNF game.

Reply/Quote
The long TD pass to Chase against the Packers. For the life of me I don't know how it was completed.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Gotta be the strike to CJ vs the zero blitz that Burrow checked into. A lot are flashier, and they definitely deserve their props, but this play was a sign to me that this team has the mental makeup needed to win these close games. Finally.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The fact that there are so many to chose from highlights the great season we've had so far.

I'll go with the jailbreak screen to CJ vs the Jags.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Despite it not being as pivotal or clutch or anything, I would probably have to say Evans' TD.

I don't think one of our RBs has EVER juked a defender out of their ankles on a route, like Evans did and to make a diving, clean catch? Perfect.

I don't really have a favourite otherwise though; given that I like quirkiness, the Brandon Allen TD would also rank up there LOL as I love seeing him on the field at the end of the game.

It usually means we've won Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Perine’s TD in Baltimore — finalizing the brutalization with an absolute domination of the line of scrimmage and seeing the light leave their eyes.
Reply/Quote
Sundays TD for Chase...the reason I say that is that I called the play....I was at the racino with my buddy and I said I want to see that short pass go to the house, was like 2 plays earlier..... That is the plays I see when I watch other teams that get me excited that I just never saw with us until that play. Know teams know that you have to cover him deep and also a slant or short pass will go to the house also.
Reply/Quote
That Chase kid is unreal.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 11:22 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Perine’s TD in Baltimore — finalizing the brutalization with an absolute domination of the line of scrimmage and seeing the light leave their eyes.

HM to Carman's block on that play; Brandon Williams is 340 pounds and has a SUPER-low centre of gravity.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Chase 82 yd. catch and run.I think the Sports Networks have only shown that play over and over about a million times thus far.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 10:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Probably the Chase block on Mixon’s TD against Detroit.

This.  This play is the cherry on top of his argument for OROTY.  Obviously he'd still win it without it, but this shows he's an intelligent and unselfish WR, not to mention strong.  
Reply/Quote
My favorite play of the year so far was the 1st snap Allen took, with Burrow on the sideline in a ball cap, because we just curb stomped the Ravens and we were pulling our starters like it was a pre-season game.... at M&T Stadium... with Harbaugh grimacing on the sideline
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 10:52 AM)Interceptor Wrote: The Chase Block

[Image: this-ukodor.gif]
Reply/Quote