Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
75 Straight Games With A Sack
That is what the steelers had done coming in to today.

And it ENDED today. Suck it, pitt.

Oh, and WAAAAAHHHHHH.....We didn't have TJ Watt....WAAAAHHHHHH....

Never let up on beat up Bengal's squads, so it was your turn.

That's two in a row, and I have a feeling it is going to be this way for a while.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:05 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: That is what the steelers had done coming in to today.  

And it ENDED today.  Suck it, pitt.  

Oh, and WAAAAAHHHHHH.....We didn't have TJ Watt....WAAAAHHHHHH....

Never let up on beat up Bengal's squads, so it was your turn.

That's two in a row, and I have a feeling it is going to be this way for a while.

Any time the Bengals beat the Steelers I'm more than happy.   The fact that the Bengals O-line ended their sack record is even better.    Burrow seemed much more confident in the pocket today.  Let's hope the O-line continues to improve.  On to Thursday.  Lawrence has 7 INTs in 3 games.    I think the Bengals D is going eat him alive.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:15 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Any time the Bengals beat the Steelers I'm more than happy.   The fact that the Bengals O-line ended their sack record is even better.    Burrow seemed much more confident in the pocket today.  Let's hope the O-line continues to improve.  On to Thursday.  Lawrence has 7 INTs in 3 games.    I think the Bengals D is going eat him alive.

Rookie QB’s tear the bengals up.  Hope we end that this year also.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:36 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: Rookie QB’s tear the bengals up.  Hope we end that this year also.  Who Dey

Riley Reiff would have handled Watt if he had played. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:36 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: Rookie QB’s tear the bengals up.  Hope we end that this year also.  Who Dey

Hmm, I must've missed where Fields went 30/37 with 400 yards and 3 TDs...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Why do people still say this? When has that happened with this current coaching staff? Even with how bad our team has been over the past 2 years no rookie QB has really torn us up. 

The Dolphins with Tua scored 19 points and he had 1 touchdown.

The Redskins with Haskins scored 13 points and I'm pretty sure he got replaced because he was so bad. 

The Colts with Chad Kelly scored 13 and the QBs had 0 touchdowns. 

The Cardinals with Kyler Murray scored 26 but he threw for 0 touchdowns. 

The Ravens with Lamar Jackson (his first year of starting) scored 23 but he threw for 0 touchdowns and 1 interception. (The second time we played he did destroy us)  

I think that's everyone. Lamar Jackson being the only QB to "tear the Bengals up" is pretty good since he's basically torn everyone up.
Reply/Quote

Not this Bengals team.  Not this defense.  

Another five minutes and they would have finished the job against Fields.  

But did you notice what Kirk Cousins has done outside of Cincinnati?  He looks pretty damn good.  Destroyed Seattle yesterday and should have beat the Cards on the road if their kicker didn't go full-on Randy Bullock.

This defense is tough.  And it isn't because they played easy offenses.  
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:53 PM)TheFan Wrote: Why do people still say this? When has that happened with this current coaching staff? Even with how bad our team has been over the past 2 years no rookie QB has really torn us up. 

The Dolphins with Tua scored 19 points and he had 1 touchdown.

The Redskins with Haskins scored 13 points and I'm pretty sure he got replaced because he was so bad. 

The Colts with Chad Kelly scored 13 and the QBs had 0 touchdowns. 

The Cardinals with Kyler Murray scored 26 but he threw for 0 touchdowns. 

The Ravens with Lamar Jackson (his first year of starting) scored 23 but he threw for 0 touchdowns and 1 interception. (The second time we played he did destroy us)  

I think that's everyone. Lamar Jackson being the only QB to "tear the Bengals up" is pretty good since he's basically torn everyone up.

There was a time, in the 90s, where it happened.  Some of you weren't even alive now, but neither were any of the Bengals on the field so it isn't really relevant.  
Reply/Quote