Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-1 - Predict the NEXT 7 games
(11-06-2015, 01:48 AM)Adamantium Wrote: Now that we're 8-0, predict the next 8 games:

vs Texans
@ Cardinals
vs Rams
@ Browns
vs Steelers
@ 49ers
@ Broncos
vs Ravens

My Prediction:

I don't see any reason we can't beat the Texans this year. 9-0 - Win

The Cardinals and Rams will be tough. I can see us beating both of them, but at the same time, these are two that could swing the other way if we don't mind our P's & Q's. 10-1 (I see us dropping one of these) - 1 win / 1 loss

Browns are garbage and should be erased from the NFL. 11-1 - Win

Steelers are going to be tough. 11-2 - Loss

49ers are back to being garbage since they made the grave mistake of getting rid of Harbaugh. 12-2 - Win

Broncos are going to be tough. 12-3 - Loss

Ravens are a tough team but aren't doing good this year. 13-3 - Win

I say we finish the regular season 13-3 

so so basically any game that seems hard you predict a loss.......nice thread 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:08 PM)Alias Wrote: W - Texans
W - @Cardinals
W - Rams
W - @Browns
W - Steelers
W - @49ers
W - @Denver
W- AJ Mcarron leads our backups to victory over the Ravens.

I can dream, right?

16-0 seems possible, but I expect @Cards and @Broncos to be the most likely losses.  Then again, any given Sunday and all that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No way AJ McCarron plays in the last game unless it's a blowout and he comes off the bench in the 2nd half.

Because we will likely be playing for the first round bye, or even if we've locked it up at that point, AD is not going to sit idle for 3 weeks.  That would be ignorant.
Reply/Quote
Just an FYI to keep in mind. Not saying Bengals are better or worse, just pointing out strange things often happen in the NFL.

2013 Chiefs went 8-0, first half,
3-5 in the second half.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 04:20 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Just an FYI to keep in mind. Not saying Bengals are better or worse, just pointing out strange things often happen in the NFL.

2013 Chiefs went 8-0, first half,
3-5 in the second half.

lol

Not gonna happen.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 11:58 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: No way AJ McCarron plays in the last game unless it's a blowout and he comes off the bench in the 2nd half.

Because we will likely be playing for the first round bye, or even if we've locked it up at that point, AD is not going to sit idle for 3 weeks.  That would be ignorant.

if we have a first round bye locked up it we might rest a few starters... but 2 weeks off might be too much
Reply/Quote
Does 13-3 get you a first round bye?

I think it does, only if you beat Denver. That game is going to be huge. Its going to be for home field advantage for sure.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 11:58 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: No way AJ McCarron plays in the last game unless it's a blowout and he comes off the bench in the 2nd half.

No, you're right.  In real life, 2 weeks off is a horrible idea.  In my dream world where everything is perfect, however, I like the idea of dominating a division rival with our 2nd string :-p.
Reply/Quote
The only loss will be against Pittsburgh. 15-1
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 08:01 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The only loss will be against Pittsburgh. 15-1

No Bell + possibly no Roethlisberger + in PBS = one big Bengals win.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Lol @ all the 16-0 predictions. Not gonna happen. If it was that easy, numerous teams would have done it by now.

We just need to get the bye in the playoffs and then rest the starters.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
We need to take it one game at a time! Lets focus on the texans next week and go from there. I think there is a good chance we will win! We are 8-0 and every undefeated team at this point in the season has made it to the playoffs! We can make it there. I have faith. I was listening to this short podcast that explains the chances of 8-0 teams making it to the Superbowl and its pretty interesting if anyone wants to take a listen here it is: https://realfootballnetwork.com/blog/2015/11/10/11-10-15-week-9-wrap-up/
Reply/Quote
Nah Denver is very beatable... If we have a loss it comes against AZ. Though the whole NFC aside from Carolina looks very beatable.
Reply/Quote
Well, so much for all thr 16-0 hype. And so much for my prediction about beating the Texans.

My current predictions stand. Only now my final prediction changes to 12-4 instead of 13-3. 

EDITED:
Quote:Now that we're 8-1, predict the next 7 games:

@ Cardinals
vs Rams
@ Browns
vs Steelers
@ 49ers
@ Broncos
vs Ravens

My Prediction:

The Cardinals and Rams will be tough. I can see us beating both of them, but at the same time, these are two that could swing the other way if we don't mind our P's & Q's. 10-1 (I see us dropping one of these) - 1 win / 1 loss

Browns are garbage and should be erased from the NFL. 10-2 - Win

Steelers are going to be tough. 10-3 - Loss

49ers are back to being garbage since they made the grave mistake of getting rid of Harbaugh. 11-3 - Win

Broncos are going to be tough. 11-4 - Loss

Ravens are a tough team but aren't doing good this year. 12-4 - Win

I say we finish the regular season 12-4
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:43 AM)Adamantium Wrote: Well, so much for all thr 16-0 hype. And so much for my prediction about beating the Texans.

My current predictions stand. Only now my final prediction changes to 12-4 instead of 13-3. 

EDITED:

13-3 is still possible...but 12-4 is more likely.  I said earlier today I felt 12-4 was worst case scenario....now I think it's 11-5 , because I figured tonight as a W.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I think we run off 3 straight, lose to the Steelers, beat SF, lose to Denver, and finish with a win against BAL.

13-3
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:48 AM)Wyche Wrote: 13-3 is still possible...but 12-4 is more likely.  I said earlier today I felt 12-4 was worst case scenario....now I think it's 11-5 , because I figured tonight as a W.

11-5 looks very possible. That would most likely put us tied with Pittsburgh. Yikes!
Reply/Quote
We finish 14- 2 only loss is to the Broncos. Bengals upset the Cardinals next week and cruise towards the end of the season. People are forgetting that this has been a second half team since 2012.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The problem is this team is unpredictable. They could go on a winning streak and wind up with 13 or 14 wins or they could go into a tailspin and end up 9-7. I'd like to think they will do the 13 or 14 but after that debacle against a bunch of scrubs in prime time who knows?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:39 AM)Joelist Wrote: The problem is this team is unpredictable. They could go on a winning streak and wind up with 13 or 14 wins or they could go into a tailspin and end up 9-7. I'd like to think they will do the 13 or 14 but after that debacle against a bunch of scrubs in prime time who knows?

I'm feeling pretty pessimistic at the moment, but this doesn't seem like a tailspin sort of team.  This seems far more like the kind of team that can win big 2-6 weeks in a row and then just put up the type of performance that makes you wonder if the real team stayed back at the hotel, or something.

We haven't had anything resembling a tailspin since 2012, and we made it out alive.  We HAVE shown an ability to be amazingly bad for one game, though.
Reply/Quote