Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-7-1 wins division?
(11-29-2016, 12:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Their best move now, is to play all of the young talent, get some serious evaluation time on our youth and continue to improve their draft position.

DingDing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How the Bengals could win out:

Moving pocket on various downs to keep Dalton from always being on the same spot. Wait, I think he just had another batted pass.

More two TE and three TE sets. Protection, variability, and big targets.

Play Winston and TJ Johnson. The rest of the line knows play well or be replaced. At least give them a shot.

Use the Double A gap blitz....don't just pretend it, use it. It has to actually be run once in a while to be an effective decoy when you drop out of it.

Boyd replaces LaFell
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 07:50 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Look if my grandma had balls I would call her grandpa, but that's not the case. 

Well, the important thing is just to call your grandparents.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2016, 07:59 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: How the Bengals could win out:

Moving pocket on various downs to keep Dalton from always being on the same spot. Wait, I think he just had another batted pass.

More two TE and three TE sets. Protection, variability, and big targets.

Play Winston and TJ Johnson. The rest of the line knows play well or be replaced. At least give them a shot.

Use the Double A gap blitz....don't just pretend it, use it. It has to actually be run once in a while to be an effective decoy when you drop out of it.

Boyd replaces LaFell
Seriously wtf is with Guenther dropping into coverage literally every single time we show the double a gap blitz?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2016, 12:53 AM)Trademark Wrote: How is that not likely? Did you see their remaining schedule? Ravens still have the Dolphins, Patriots, Eagles, Steelers and us. The Steelers still have the Giants, Bills and us. Not counting the Browns cause they suck.

'Likely' suggests its more than 50% change of them BOTH going 2-3.... I'm not saying it can't happen, but I don't think there's more chance of it happening than there isn't. It's the home straight of the season, good teams hit their stride now and both those teams need to get going if they're to stand much of a shot come playoff time anyway. I'd be surprised if NEITHER team has any kind of surge, but it could happen. I'm not saying it couldn't.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 12:16 AM)Trademark Wrote: I know it's a long shot but if this team somehow won out and finished 8-7-1 could that win the division? The Ravens and Steelers both still have some tough games left and they obviously play us

Sorry, but skip it.

Reply/Quote
Video 
(11-29-2016, 12:16 AM)Trademark Wrote:  know it's a long shot but if this team somehow won out and finished 8-7-1 could that win the division? The Ravens and Steelers both still have some tough games left and they obviously play us

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

I use this to give myself a fool's reason to continue to be interested in the idea of the playoffs. There is a scenario. 

[attachment=299][attachment=299]I

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote