Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8,976 Days
Since the Bengals last won a playoff game. 1/6/91 Oilers

7,242 Days since the Reds last won a playoff series. 10/6/95 Dodgers

24 consecutive seasons for the Bengals, 20 for the Reds. 44 combined, not a single home playoff victory for either Cincy Pro team.

Worst pro sports town in the last 20 years, easily. Zero success. Teams have to try hard not to luck into occasional post season victories. Lapped in success by expansion teams like the Browns, Panthers, Jags, Texans, Rockies, Rays, Marlins and Dbacks.
Reply/Quote
So, what rock did you crawl out from under?
Reply/Quote
So, can we ban this troll or...?
Reply/Quote
[Image: here_i_stand.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 09:42 PM)34inXXIII Wrote: [Image: here_i_stand.png]

[Image: 535959f6f7d5eef4aa53a8bf36bf529f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
24 years of futility.

Hard to get on the homer train with this data.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 09:24 PM)BipRoberts Wrote: Since the Bengals last won a playoff game.  1/6/91 Oilers

7,242 Days since the Reds last won a playoff series. 10/6/95 Dodgers

24 consecutive seasons for the Bengals, 20 for the Reds.  44 combined, not a single home playoff victory for either Cincy Pro team.

Worst pro sports town in the last 20 years, easily.  Zero success.  Teams have to try hard not to luck into occasional post season victories.  Lapped in success by expansion teams like the Browns, Panthers, Jags, Texans, Rockies, Rays, Marlins and Dbacks.
Really?  I'm pretty sure that was the Ravens, not the Browns.  The Texans don't count either because those wins came against the Bengals.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 09:53 PM)BipRoberts Wrote: 24 years of futility.

Hard to get on the homer train with this data.

If that's the case, don't let the door hit ya...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 10:17 PM)McC Wrote: If that's the case, don't let the door hit ya...

........in the ass!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 10:11 PM)jason Wrote: Really?  I'm pretty sure that was the Ravens, not the Browns.  The Texans don't count either because those wins came against the Bengals.

No, it was the Browns. Read up. You'll learn something new. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 10:30 PM)BipRoberts Wrote: No, it was the Browns.   Read up.  You'll learn something new.  Rock On

Again.  Perhaps you should root for another team.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 10:33 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Again.  Perhaps you should root for another team.

I should root for another team because the Browns were awarded an expansion team in 1999 and the Bengals have not won a playoff game since the Silence Of the Lambs was released in theaters?

Sound logic. Do facts offend you?
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 10:30 PM)BipRoberts Wrote: No, it was the Browns.   Read up.  You'll learn something new.  Rock On
The expansion Browns haven't won shit...  Read up.  You'll still be a knob.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 10:46 PM)BipRoberts Wrote: Sound logic.  Do facts offend you?

The fact is that Browns fans are very jealous of us right now.

Anyone who believes otherwise is just a pathetic troll with such severe self esteem issues he has to act out like a child just to get attention.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 10:46 PM)BipRoberts Wrote: I should root for another team because the Browns were awarded an expansion team in 1999 and the Bengals have not won a playoff game since the Silence Of the Lambs was released in theaters?

Sound logic.  Do facts offend you?

It is sound logic.  If you wish to root for these other teams whom you have deemed to be more "winners" than the Bengals, you should stop rooting for the Bengals and root for them.  Since you are so hard core in wanting to be associated with a winner.  Logic.

I know the facts.  I'm a fan of the Bengals regardless of their history, I will be one in the good times too.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 11:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The fact is that Browns fans are very jealous of us right now.

Anyone who believes otherwise is just a pathetic troll with such severe self esteem issues he has to act out like a child just to get attention.

In all fairness the Browns have the right to be the angriest fans in sports because they had a GM and owner that were building a championship team but it instead became a division rival that not only won 2 Super Bowls, but regularly comes back to town to beat them.  

Ouch.

On a related note, if the Cubs don't win a World Series soon there is a good chance we will soon exist in a world where no living person can claim to have been alive the last time they were world champions.  Ouch times 1000.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ok, fans from other teams respected Jungle Noise on the other website and when they didn't, they were banned. When that person then made another screen name, they were banned again then IP Banned.

Please, fans from other teams, respect Jungle Noise and take the smack to the Smack Forum. You can get it all out there.

Thank you
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 11:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The fact is that Browns fans are very jealous of us right now.

Browns fans should be jealous of us. I remember what it's like to root for a losing team every year.

But hey they got to keep their name, colors, and uniforms hahaha
Reply/Quote
I can't believe some of you still haven't learned internet rule #1.
[Image: Ignore_e113f5_511717.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 01:21 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Browns fans should be jealous of us.   I remember what it's like to root for a losing team every year.  

But hey they got to keep their name, colors, and uniforms hahaha

How about them Cavs though?
Reply/Quote