Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Bengals Have Done Right Last 4 Seasons
the Bengals have drafted top 5 in the NFL over the last 5 seasons.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 04:33 PM)jason Wrote: But 20 of them are sitting at home.

and sadly..year in year out..the next week... so are the Bengals
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 06:24 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: the Bengals have drafted top 5 in the NFL over the last 5 seasons.

NO, they have not. ...Wait, I thought you meant in the Top 5 in the draft each year, which of course would be wrong....If they are making the most of later picks ???, Then that is more of a plus on Bengals side.

All the negativity is about 4 play-off games, and only one was a home game I think they should have won. I stand by what I wrote earlier. No excuses, no bull, this is the most regular season winning the Bengals have EVER done. Some egos left this team high and dry going into 2011. The result has been the most winning this franchise has ever done. This team has more than a hope and those who left have less than a chance. Go Bengals.....Bengals, Broncos, Patriots, Packers are only teams in last 4 play-offs. Of the 4, we are easily the young and up and coming, while other teams windows of opportunity close with old age.

No excuse, just a stat....Ken Anderson on the road in play-offs, 0-2, plus a terrible home play-off loss in 1982 season to Jets.....Boomer on the road, 0-1.....Virgil Carter on the road, 0-1.....The road in play-offs is rough.....Those home losses are hard, Ken Anderson in 1982, Carson in 2005 and 2009, ( OK, your excuses on 2005 ).....and Dalton in 2013... No Bengal QB ever won a play-off game in their first 4 seasons...but as I said earlier, there is reason to be excited about this team.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 08:25 PM)kevin Wrote: NO, they have not. ...Wait, I thought you meant in the Top 5 in the draft each year, which of course would be wrong....If they are making the most of later picks ???, Then that is more of a plus on Bengals side.

Let me rephrase. The Bengals have had top 5 draft classes in each of the last 5 years. Of course they have not had top 5 draft picks. Figured that was obvious.

Top to bottom drafts, the Bengals have had very few empty picks. Check the grades, Bengals have been top tier on their selections
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 05:44 PM)McC Wrote: The Bengals have obviously done a lot of things right.  It's that one thing they keep doing wrong and until they get that  right, the things they have done right have a way of losing their luster.

Exactly !

Kevin I agree we have done a bunch of stuff right.

But...... you can have your cap just right, kick the perfect spot out in the box, have the perfect stance, pull your sleeves up like a pro's pro, take an awesome swing, and miss. And all the build up matters little huh ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote