Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's how many points the offense has averaged under Zac when he has had a backup QB in the game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 08:02 PM)J24 Wrote: That's how many points the offense has averaged under Zac when he has had a backup QB in the game.

9X3= How many disgusting years ive wasted my time and emotion on/with this organanization..
41= The age I am and have finally realized its been abit much
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 08:15 PM)Spider Wrote: 9X3= How many disgusting years ive wasted my time and emotion on/with this organanization..

Don't be such a drama queen.  We have had many seasons that involved playoff races where the games were meaningful and exciting.
Reply/Quote
Nine points per game with backup quarterbacks? That’s actually a higher number than I thought.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 08:17 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Nine points per game with backup quarterbacks? That’s actually a higher number than I thought.

You’re joking right? Garrett freaking Gilbert (Cowboys 3rd string QB) put up 19 points against the #1 defense in the league...

This team is absolutely horrendous without Joe Burrow.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 08:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re joking right? Garrett freaking Gilbert (Cowboys 3rd string QB) put up 19 points against the #1 defense in the league...

The Bengals weren’t winning much with him either.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 08:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Bengals weren’t winning much with him either.

Now you’re moving the goalposts to wins? Points are the topic of the thread.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 08:15 PM)Spider Wrote: 9X3= How many disgusting years ive wasted my time and emotion on/with this organanization..

Curious, what made you become a Bengals fan in the 90's? Peer pressure?

If so, they should get a stocking of coal this Christmas.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 08:41 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Curious, what made you become a Bengals fan in the 90's? Peer pressure?

If so, they should get a stocking of coal this Christmas.

Im Canadian..
And Misery loves company
Queen City Company i guess..
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 08:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't be such a drama queen.  We have had many seasons that involved playoff races where the games were meaningful and exciting.

Yep.

I really started getting interested in the Bengals in 2005 when I found out they were going to the playoffs.
Since then, I've watched the Bengals make seven playoff appearances and potentially pushing for playoffs two more of those years (2006, 2007).

From 2006-2015, they were very enjoyable to watch overall. They may not have won a playoff game, but at least the majority of the seasons were exciting.

The problem is the Bengals are now 5 years of losing seasons in a row, something that hadn't happened since before Marvin came on board. We hoped that the "lost decade" was a thing of the past for this franchise, but the Bengals are on pace to potentially have it happen again. They are already halfway through and things are not on the upswing. This team might still be another few years away from the postseason again, possibly longer as long as Taylor is at the helm.

Hopefully this ownership can make some good decisions again to help get this organization back to consistent winning seasons.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 09:01 PM)Spider Wrote: Im Canadian..
And Misery loves company
Queen City Company i guess..

There's a song in there, somewhere. I just know it!
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow was carrying Taylor and deep down in Taylor knew it. That's why he was willing to throw the ball 50x per game, self preservation.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 08:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re joking right? Garrett freaking Gilbert (Cowboys 3rd string QB) put up 19 points against the #1 defense in the league...

I'm still a firm believer that even with the full health of Burrow, the OL, Mixon, Reader, Waynes, Atkins, and keeping Dunlap, this probably isn't more than a 6-7 win team. That's because I expected both the OL and LBs to still perform poorly, and I was not a believer in the coaching/playcalling.

But it's pretty clear this offense lives and dies with Joe Burrow this season. They've scored just 17 points in the nearly 10 quarters that have been played since he went down.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote