Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9-0 Baby!
While this record is nice, not being a Bungle fan is probably just as pleasurable. Can't wait until the Thanksgiving game with the Ravens....
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 11:54 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: While this record is nice, not being a Bungle fan is probably just as pleasurable.  Can't wait until the Thanksgiving game with the Ravens....

But you probably are a Bengals fan. Why else would you create different accounts as E.A Poe to fake a Ravens fan or BakertheBeast to fake a Browns fan?

Give it up man put more thought into your spererate persona. If you want to keep up you the illusion you have to try harder like I said in the other thread you are to easy to spot right now.

Edit: Also don't impersonate a Veteran that just annoys us.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:04 AM)Synric Wrote: But you probably are a Bengals fan. Why else would you create different accounts as E.A Poe to fake a Ravens fan or BakertheBeast to fake a Browns fan?

Give it up man put more thought into your spererate persona. If you want to keep up you the illusion you have to try harder like I said in the other thread you are to easy to spot right now.

Edit: Also don't impersonate a Veteran that just annoys us.

LOL - yeah, I'm a Bungle fan are you serious?  And if you really want to challenge me on being on veteran, possibly we could exchange phone numbers and agree to meet to discuss this further, man to man?  I mean, if you really want to go there in your smack talk, please be prepared to follow through.  Otherwise, please don't try to disrespect my service to this country.  Fool.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:10 AM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: LOL - yeah, I'm a Bungle fan are you serious?  And if you really want to challenge me on being on veteran, possiblly we could exchange phone numbers and agree to meet?  I mean, if you really want to go there in your smack talk, please be prepared to follow through.  Otherwise, please don't try to disrespect my service to this country.  Fool.
You are to easy to read fake all the way through. Try again.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:13 AM)Synric Wrote: You are to easy to read fake all the way through. Try again.

In other words, you pussed out and failed to accept my challenge.  Fair enough.  And in the end, you're still a Bungle fan, so it all makes sense.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:20 AM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: In other words, you pussed out and failed to accept my challenge.  Fair enough.  And in the end, you're still a Bungle fan, so it all makes sense.

We both know this isnt your real account. You showed your cards when calling out Phillos in a thread title with a nearly zero post count.

PM me from your real account and we will talk.

Reply/Quote
Do you mean the post where I called out PhilHos that has 36 responses and over 650 views? Is that the one you mean has zero post response? Look, I would be glad to discuss this with you one on one. Please feel free to reach out to me and we can discuss man to man. Until then, I will repeat myself and stick it in your face again - 9-0 baby!
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:30 AM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Do you mean the post where I called out PhilHos that has 36 responses and over 650 views?  Is that the one you mean has zero post response?  Look, I would be glad to discuss this with you one on one.  Please feel free to reach out to me and we can discuss man to man.  Until then, I will repeat myself and stick it in your face again - 9-0 baby!

You're not trying hard enough man. You're too obvious. 

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 12:42 AM)Synric Wrote: You're not trying hard enough man. You're too obvious. 

Um, what the hell does that mean?  I mean seriously, what does that mean?  

Never mind, it doesn't matter, your team sucks, it always has, and it always will.  My only question for you sweetheart is if you will be attending the HOF induction for Big Ben after he wins the 7th Superbowl for Pittsburgh and retires?

Oh, by the way, as a Bungle fan, you incur an obligation to influence your team NOT to ruin Burrow.  He could be very good, but if nothing changes, your franchise will ruin him just like every other one of your first-round draft choices over the last 30 years.  Do other fans a favor, instead of trying to smack in a completely losing attempt against fans of superior teams, spend your energy on trying to change the path of your pathetic franchise.

or do the world another favor, and simply chose not to try to write anything again....  Wink
Reply/Quote