Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
9--0 States have no power to remove a POTUS candidate
(03-06-2024, 01:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: There is no way Trump loses in 2024 and run again in 2028. If Trump loses a fair election, I don't see supporters protesting.

That is what would be interesting to see.  If Trump loses I don't see why he wouldn't say it was rigged and say he was going to run in 2028.  There is no way Trump would lose to Biden and admit he lost fairly, so the odds of his supporters accepting a loss to Biden seems remote.  I'd actually say  that win or lose in 2024 there is no way Trump isn't an agent of interference in American politics until the day he dies and by the time he dies AI will be advanced enough that "Donald Trump" will be making the same video commentary he's making and interfering with the GOP and enough people will believe he's hidden in a secret pedo-fighting bunker to pressure republican politicians to do what he says.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2024, 02:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That is what would be interesting to see.  If Trump loses I don't see why he wouldn't say it was rigged and say he was going to run in 2028.  There is no way Trump would lose to Biden and admit he lost fairly, so the odds of his supporters accepting a loss to Biden seems remote.  I'd actually say  that win or lose in 2024 there is no way Trump isn't an agent of interference in American politics until the day he dies and by the time he dies AI will be advanced enough that "Donald Trump" will be making the same video commentary he's making and interfering with the GOP and enough people will believe he's hidden in a secret pedo-fighting bunker to pressure republican politicians to do what he says.

He announced he was running for re-election on his inauguration day.

He announced he was running for 2024 the day he left office.

He HAS to run so he can continue to grift and use "political persecution" to blame for all of his trials.

If he loses he'll keep running until he drops over.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote