Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9 more days
Till Training Camp starts and football is back!! Anyone going camping?
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2023, 01:00 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Till Training Camp starts and football is back!! Anyone going camping?

I’m planning on it but just need to find people to go.

I figure my brother and his son will go to at least one with me.

Can’t wait to get the crippled access to chat with Burrow and Chase!

You going?
Reply/Quote
I've been a few times before, but now that I have 3 kids under 2 years old there's no way I'm able to go. I'm knee deep in dirty diapers and bed time stories.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Always went when it was at Georgetown Ky but have not made it to Cincinnati camp and looks like that is not changing this year either.

Yet will be happy when camp starts to get more news about Bengals and be that much more closer to the season starting.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2023, 01:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I’m planning on it but just need to find people to go.

I figure my brother and his son will go to at least one with me.

Can’t wait to get the crippled access to chat with Burrow and Chase!

You going?
I won't be going Brad. It's a long drive from Seattle to watch a practice... Tongue
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2023, 02:36 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I've been a few times before, but now that I have 3 kids under 2 years old there's no way I'm able to go. I'm knee deep in dirty diapers and bed time stories.

Good luck with that!!  Wink
Fun fact about me, 57 yrs old and never changed a diaper......
Reply/Quote
There used to be a time where we spent this time of year wondering how long the first round pick was going to hold out.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to more Bengals coverage.
Reply/Quote
This post didn't age well.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 11:34 AM)michaelsean Wrote: This post didn't age well.

I guess it wasn't enough to spark an argument or opinionated... Tongue
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 02:38 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I guess it wasn't enough to spark an argument or opinionated... Tongue

No just that the “9” is no longer relevant. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2023, 11:35 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Good luck with that!!  Wink
Fun fact about me, 57 yrs old and never changed a diaper......

You're still wearing the same one? I think it's time to change it or at least do some emergency laundry!  Sick
I've changed a lot of them..I even know how to fold (gasp) cloth diapers..and no, I'm not folding your diapers for you!   Wink
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2023, 08:29 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Always went when it was at Georgetown Ky but have not made it to Cincinnati camp and looks like that is not changing this year either.

Yet will be happy when camp starts to get more news about Bengals and be that much more closer to the season starting.
We went when it was in Georgetown (starting when I was in college) and usually try to go to a few now that it's in Cinci.

I'm excited to get an up-close look at the players and team!
(07-17-2023, 11:34 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I won't be going Brad. It's a long drive from Seattle to watch a practice... Tongue
A real fan would drive......... just sayin
(07-18-2023, 08:52 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Looking forward to more Bengals coverage.

The media coverage is going to be all over us this season!
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2023, 04:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No just that the “9” is no longer relevant. LOL

Tongue
Reply/Quote
[Image: ESIASON-BOOMER01.jpg]

More days.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2023, 12:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: ESIASON-BOOMER01.jpg]

More days.

Jake browning up next

Reply/Quote
rookies report Saturday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
My son and I are driving up from NC to attend Friday's practice and go to the family day event on Saturday. I took him up 5-6 years ago and had an absolute blast.

Previously it was a very relaxed and informal atmosphere. I'm very interested to see how the crowd and mood has changed with our newfound success.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2023, 10:18 AM)wcu Wrote: My son and I are driving up from NC to attend Friday's practice and go to the family day event on Saturday.  I took him up 5-6 years ago and had an absolute blast.  

Previously it was a very relaxed and informal atmosphere.  I'm very interested to see how the crowd and mood has changed with our newfound success.

I just got my tickets.  I logged in right before they sent out the push notification and there were 1800+ people in queue.  
Reply/Quote
[Image: 5IGOM22UNNMMQNVG7EI6MKOPGA.jpg]

more days...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote