Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
>99% chance to make the playoffs
Personally tome its all about he Denver defence, he didn't look massively improved vs the Packers. But a couple of big plays masked things i think.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 01:05 PM)tigershrimp Wrote: MNF against Cincinnati and New England. Tough sked there!

Denver beat the Browns by 3, Cards by 2, Vikes by 3. The Raiders and Ravens wins each were by 6. So five of their 7 wins were by one score?  Both blowout wins were against NFCN teams?

Am I crazy to believe Denver isn't quite as good as their record suggests? Or at least not as dominant an AFC team as we're being led to believe?

This Denver squad reminds me of the 2010 Broncos when Tebow was QB. The offense isn't looking good, but the defense is playing lights out.

Personally, for me I'm looking for a 13-3 finish at worst. That should put us in line for a first round bye.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Manning has 7 TDs and 11 picks. Manning combined with Adam Jones = 50 yard line starting position all day. Broncos can't hold the Bengals O down, only Hue Jackson can.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote