Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(02-04-2020, 05:55 PM)Earendil Wrote: In my case, the fact that it has duct tape on the back with the name Borrow written in Sharpie will probably be a bigger giveaway.

Yeah and don't forget to take the S off his name.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2020, 06:10 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Yeah and don't forget to take the S off his name.

If you're using duct tape, you may as well go all in and spell the name wrong.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2020, 02:49 PM)jason Wrote: If you're using duct tape, you may as well go all in and spell the name wrong.

Doesn't matter if you spell his name wrong as long as you have MORE duct tape.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2020, 05:55 PM)Earendil Wrote: In my case, the fact that it has duct tape on the back with the name Borrow written in Sharpie will probably be a bigger giveaway.

(02-08-2020, 02:49 PM)jason Wrote: If you're using duct tape, you may as well go all in and spell the name wrong.

Already covered!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2020, 06:10 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Yeah and don't forget to take the S off his name.

And sharpie is a registered trademark that I forget how to make the little TM symbol or the little r with the circle.. dammit!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Burrow should rename himself to Bourbon and get some heavy sponsors, if Ocho Cinco can do it, so can Bourbon.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2020, 01:43 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Burrow should rename himself to Bourbon and get some heavy sponsors, if Ocho Cinco can do it, so can Bourbon.

He will probably follow Andy's cue and open a string of restaurants selling Burrowitos. He will also sell tee shirts that have collars guarrenteed not to choke.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2020, 12:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Already covered!

Doh!

I'm going to blame autocorrect....

Facepalm
Reply/Quote
Damn it. Nike , nfl n fanatics won’t let me order a #9 Burrow jersey.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2020, 01:30 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Damn it.   Nike , nfl n fanatics won’t let me order a #9 Burrow jersey.

Look on the bright side, if they end up not drafting him you would have to Burrow your head in shame.
Reply/Quote