Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bengal fan that gets it.
The majority of you Bengal fans are in denial on the outside but inside you know what is coming down the road.
This typical Bengal fan spoke out about that reality. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/FQ0kICPcjro

PS: I can picture most of your basements decorated in a similar fashion. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I live in Florida, so I don't have a basement. But I can imagine your bedroom in your mom's basement has a bunch of Brown stuff smeared on the walls.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2019, 06:32 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The majority of you Bengal fans are in denial on the outside but inside you know what is coming down the road.
This typical Bengal fan spoke out about that reality. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/FQ0kICPcjro

PS: I can picture most of your basements decorated in a similar fashion. Hilarious

It seems like you spend a lot of time online looking for validation.  

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2019, 11:32 AM)Earendil Wrote: I live in Florida, so I don't have a basement.  But I can imagine your bedroom in your mom's basement has a bunch of Brown stuff smeared on the walls.

LMAO Good one young man. Never heard that line on a smack board before. Keep up the good work. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2019, 08:34 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It seems like you spend a lot of time online looking for validation.  

When you think up and type these "biting" replies directed at me you should sing to yourself that song by the Four Seasons, "I've got you under my skin". ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
BakertheYeastInfection

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2019, 06:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: When you think up and type these "biting" replies directed at me you should sing to yourself that song by the Four Seasons, "I've got you under my skin". ThumbsUp

Nah.

How about instead, you get out of the kitchen if you can’t take the heat.
Reply/Quote
This guy does a lot of videos on players and past players and I dig his stuff because he really does his homework and has a calm way of explaining things. At any rate, I know this is smack talk and I'm supposed to just say the Bengals are the best and the other teams stink...BUT I have to admit it's hard to claim the Steelers are going to be screwed without AB and then at the same time act like the Browns getting OBJ is no big deal and won't matter much.

So to homer it up....
Steelers lose productive diva WR - They're done for!!!!
Browns gain productive diva WR - They're done for!!!
Reply/Quote
Browns suck and will always suck. That is all.

Reply/Quote
(07-04-2019, 11:57 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Nah.

How about instead, you get out of the kitchen if you can’t take the heat.
Good one. An old idiom made famous by president Truman Capote. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2019, 02:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Browns suck and will always suck. That is all.
That is a great picture. I love dogs. That should tell you I'm not all bad.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2019, 02:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This guy does a lot of videos on players and past players and I dig his stuff because he really does his homework and has a calm way of explaining things.  At any rate, I know this is smack talk and I'm supposed to just say the Bengals are the best and the other teams stink...BUT I have to admit it's hard to claim the Steelers are going to be screwed without AB and then at the same time act like the Browns getting OBJ is no big deal and won't matter much.

So to homer it up....
Steelers lose productive diva WR - They're done for!!!!
Browns gain productive diva WR - They're done for!!!

Thank you Nate for the kind words. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2019, 10:26 AM)Go Cards Wrote: BakertheYeastInfection
Sorry I left you out. Good one.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2019, 06:02 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Thank you Nate for the kind words. ThumbsUp

In talking about the guy in the video.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2019, 05:59 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Good one. An old idiom made famous by president Truman Capote. ThumbsUp

Capote was an author/novelist, not a president.

I'm not even American and I know that...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2019, 02:06 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Capote was an author/novelist, not a president.

I'm not even American and I know that...

We don't claim him as American.  He's a Stain fan and a troll.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2019, 08:56 AM)Nately120 Wrote: In talking about the guy in the video.

Good burn. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2019, 04:55 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: We don't claim him as American.  He's a Stain fan and a troll.

Still angry? Being you hate me so much does this mean you will not announce my birthday on Dec. 25th.? I was sort of looking forward to it.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2019, 06:17 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Good burn. ThumbsUp

No burn intended, I just like the guy's channel. 
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2019, 06:02 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Thank you Nate for the kind words. ThumbsUp

In case you missed it, the part where it was obvious that he was talking about the guy with the videos was ... the part where he talked about the guy’s videos.
Reply/Quote