Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bengal fan that gets it.
(07-06-2019, 06:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Still angry? Being you hate me so much does this mean you will not announce my birthday on Dec. 25th.? I was sort of looking forward to it.

Jesus is that you ? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2019, 04:55 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: We don't claim him as American.  He's a Stain fan and a troll.

Here is what I think and what I feel as a fan of our Bengals for 50 years and yes I am now old.I feel like the Browns are going to challenge the steelers for the division,as Baker Mayfield is the real deal,barring injuries as with any team. They have a new coach who is very good,they have more 1st round players than any other team,they are past losing all the time and they really want it.So I am picking them to win the division again barring injury to key players.I see them and the steelers fighting it out for the division.I see the ravens third and us last.Again we have a complete new coaching staff and a ton of players that have never battled together.I feel as if our big season will be next year,but I see us at either 8 and 8 or with some help maybe at 9 and 7 with a wild card berth.I really want to win the division out right,but being a realist,I do not see that this season.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2019, 02:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Browns suck and will always suck. That is all.

You are funny,harley dog,your pic of the beers and the egg crate is epic.keep it up and to me this is going to be a wild year,the browns are for real,the steelers are always a tough out and the ravens have a high flying offense with Lamar,so this is going to be insane :andy: ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2019, 04:56 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: You are funny,harley dog,your pic of the beers and the egg crate is epic.keep it up and to me this is going to be a wild year

Thanks. I think? LOL

Quote:the browns are for real,the steelers are always a tough out and the ravens have a high flying offense with Lamar,so this is going to be insane :andy: ThumbsUp 
Ok, now your just being ridiculous. Browns are a paper weight, Steelers have our number, but that tide is changing and who is Lamar? Does he play Foosball Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2019, 10:36 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Jesus is that you ? 

Its pronounced " Hey Zeus " ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2019, 01:09 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Here is what I think and what I feel as a fan of our Bengals for 50 years and yes I am now old.I feel like the Browns are going to challenge the steelers for the division,as Baker Mayfield is the real deal,barring injuries as with any team. They have a new coach who is very good,they have more 1st round players than any other team,they are past losing all the time and they really want it.So I am picking them to win the division again barring injury to key players.I see them and the steelers fighting it out for the division.I see the ravens third and us last.Again we have a complete new coaching staff and a ton of players that have never battled together.I feel as if our big season will be next year,but I see us at either 8 and 8 or with some help maybe at 9 and 7 with a wild card berth.I really want to win the division out right,but being a realist,I do not see that this season.

Bless you Forty for having the courage to speak up. Finally a Bengal fan that knows football. ThumbsUp You might be old but you are wise.
As Richard Pryor said, " You don't get to be old being a fool. There are a lot of young wise men but their dead as a Mother******".
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2019, 07:08 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Bless you Forty for having the courage to speak up. Finally a Bengal fan that knows football. ThumbsUp You might be old but you are wise.
As Richard Pryor said, " You don't get to be old being a fool. There are a lot of young wise men but their dead as a Mother******".

Richard Pryor's dumb ass used "their" in place of "they're".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2019, 07:17 PM)jason Wrote: Richard Pryor's dumb ass used "their" in place of "they're".

[Image: b8b7c0c8b9815ae925e5.jpg]
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2019, 07:17 PM)jason Wrote: Richard Pryor's dumb ass used "their" in place of "they're".
"Hall of Famer" LMAO 

[Image: hznzegg1goc5a1g4g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2019, 07:04 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: "Hall of Famer" LMAO 

The fact that you've never used it belies this assumption. 
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2019, 07:48 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The fact that you've never used it belies this assumption. 
Nice word. You need a fill up. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

*Grammar  Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
*loud fart noises*
Reply/Quote

(07-10-2019, 10:50 AM)Wyche Wrote: *Grammar  Mellow

This HAS to be the funniest post I have ever seen on this board Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Still waiting for BakertheYeastinfection to respond.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Reply/Quote