Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bengals Bar Is Coming To The NKY/Cinci Airport!
The airport is opening a few new bars and restaurants, and one is a Bengals bar and kitcken!

[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fewscripps-brightspot.s...-bar-1.png]

Quote:Much of the replacements were scheduled to move in prior to 2020 but were put on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The remodeling and build-out of the new concepts are set to take place in the coming months, according to a CVG press release.

“Adding creative and new food and beverage options for travelers is critical to elevating the customer experience at CVG,” CEO Candace McGraw said in the release. “We look forward to working with SSP America and Tailwind Hospitality to roll out these concepts for our passengers.”

Bengals Bar & Kitchen

This contemporary sports bar — themed after the Cincinnati Bengals — is set to replace Outback Steakhouse in Concourse B. The menu will have food, beer and cocktails.

I likely wouldn't be there while any Bengals games are on, but I like that it has a bunch of TVs and is a Bengals themed bar!

It's also nice because you normally have to get there at least two hours early, so you'd have a place to relax that didn't feel as formal as the airport.

Can't wait to fly!
Reply/Quote
How long before Pacman is on the do not serve list? :ninja:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
They serving 3-ways?
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2024, 07:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How long before Pacman is on the do not serve list? Ninja
Didn't his kid(s) just move back to West Virginia or somewhere with their mom? I've never seen him around, but then I also haven't been outside of my immediate area as much since Covid hit.
(01-18-2024, 08:43 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: They serving 3-ways?

Doubt it but there's a Skyline in the airport food court so I'm sure people will be killing coneys while watching sports.
Reply/Quote
Looks like a good spot to hang out while waiting for your flight delay. Hope they show Reds games during the summer.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Who wouldn't want to get sloppy falling down drunk at the airport with all those helpful TSA cops hanging around? At least they have their own jail so you can sleep if off close by!  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2024, 07:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How long before Pacman is on the do not serve list? Ninja
BAH! You beat me to it!
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2024, 01:20 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Looks like a good spot to hang out while waiting for your flight delay. Hope they show Reds games during the summer.

I'm sure they will, along with NBA and college basketball games in the summer, and it looks like they have enough TVs to be it a nice sports bar!
Reply/Quote