Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bengals win tomorrow night...
among other things...knocks the Colts out of the playoffs, as just reported by Andrew S. on Red Zone, based on SOV for the Texans.

Love giving coltsfan a reason to hate the Bengals even more.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: among other things...knocks the Colts out of the playoffs, as just reported by Andrew S. on Red Zone, based on SOV for the Texans.

Look, mister, we're never going to get on his oh-so-vaunted "respected" list with you smacking him like this Mad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 09:43 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Look, mister, we're never going to get on his oh-so-vaunted "respected" list with you smacking him like this Mad

I don't WANT the Bengals to be on his 32 team respected list!!!

I like the exclusivity. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: among other things...knocks the Colts out of the playoffs, as just reported by Andrew S. on Red Zone, based on SOV for the Texans.

What makes you think the Bengals are going to win?

Did you think the Jets were going to beat the Patriots today? Hmmmnnn?

What happens if the Bengals LOSE?  Shocked
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 01:33 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: What makes you think the Bengals are going to win?

Did you think the Jets were going to beat the Patriots today? Hmmmnnn?

What happens if the Bengals LOSE?  Shocked

Stop evading the point. That being, the Bengals can knock the Colts out of the playoffs, where they don't even belong anyway, with a win tomorrow night--regardless of what the Colts do next week.

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 01:45 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stop evading the point. That being, the Bengals can knock the Colts out of the playoffs, where they don't even belong anyway, with a win tomorrow night--regardless of what the Colts do next week.

You shocked, dude?  Shocked

Like I said... what made you think the Bengals were going to win? 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:55 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You shocked, dude?  Shocked

If it wasn't for that fumble, they may have won. I was really rooting for them to win this game. I wanted them to get a first round bye and knock down the Broncos. That makes the Steelers chances better of getting a playoff spot. The bad thing is I didn't see the Broncos losing to the Chargers next week, but it would give me a little more hope. Now I'll be rooting for the Bills next week.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:55 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You shocked, dude?  Shocked

Enjoy your offseason. At least i'll get to enjoy a playoff game...for about 20 or 30 minutes. Ninja

Reply/Quote
The Colts need every single AFC game to go a certain way... And then also need the Falcons to beat the Saints.

That's 8 games not including their own.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Enjoy your offseason. At least i'll get to enjoy a playoff game...for about 20 or 30 minutes. Ninja

I'll enjoy and offseason of:

1) Irsay going apeshit
2) Pagano probably getting fired
3) Grigson might get fired also
4) An entire revamping of the Offensive Line
5) Hue Jackson probably being hired as the new HC

Wink
Reply/Quote