Some guy named "Snoop Dogg" posted this on Twitter:

[Image: CXRH00PWEAAKvo4.jpg]

with the caption "F. the. Ravens."

They responded with:

[Image: CXRvxqEWEAAvkxf.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's awesome. Some banger from Long Beach. Steelers shit wagon nation personified. I'm sure he has his story like he visited his auntie in Pittsburgh one year and liked the colors. The best part is the official Ravens Twitter sent it.
Reply/Quote
By the way, if you're trying to look cool because you smoke weed you're probably a suburban 15 year old. That or Snoop.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 01:50 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: That's awesome. Some banger from Long Beach. Steelers shit wagon nation personified. I'm sure he has his story like he visited his auntie in Pittsburgh one year and liked the colors. The best part is the official Ravens Twitter sent it.

I believe his neighborhood's gang wore their jerseys. I'm not kidding. The story I read is that the Rollin 20's Crips wear black and gold. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
He's supposed to be a Raiders fan, isn't he? I suppose the Steelers are the default backup for thugs when their first team is irrelevant.
Reply/Quote
Hes a bandwagoner.. Pure and simple.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 01:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://twitter.com/SnoopDogg/status/681248416492601344

Some guy named "Snoop Dogg" posted this on Twitter:

[Image: CXRH00PWEAAKvo4.jpg]

with the caption "F. the. Ravens."

They responded with:

[Image: CXRvxqEWEAAvkxf.jpg]

Maybe he wants to forget hanging out with a murderer?  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 09:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe he wants to forget hanging out with a murderer?  Ninja

He is a murderer. Murder was the case that they gave him.  
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 09:59 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He is a murderer. Murder was the case that they gave him.  

Maybe Ray Ray McStabby was "counseling" him then.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 02:14 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I believe his neighborhood's gang wore their jerseys. I'm not kidding. The story I read is that the Rollin 20's Crips wear black and gold. 

This is true.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 10:58 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This is true.

"the Check It" wear orange with black stripes.

This is not true, but funny to say anyways.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 09:41 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Hes a bandwagoner.. Pure and simple.

You mean a typical steeler fan.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 01:50 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: That's awesome. Some banger from Long Beach. Steelers shit wagon nation personified. I'm sure he has his story like he visited his auntie in Pittsburgh one year and liked the colors. The best part is the official Ravens Twitter sent it.

Snoop = Coltsfan
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 09:41 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Hes a bandwagoner.. Pure and simple.

he respects more teams than colts fan
Reply/Quote

[Image: BcDTKUWIgAA6cz3.jpg]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 05:27 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: [Image: BcDTKUWIgAA6cz3.jpg]

Now this might be completely stupid, but for the life of my I cannot figure out that top right logo right now...
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 06:08 PM)MrRager Wrote: Now this might be completely stupid, but for the life of my I cannot figure out that top right logo right now...

Saskatchewan Roughriders of the CFL.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Exactly what bandwagon would Snoop be jumping on?
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 06:08 PM)MrRager Wrote: Now this might be completely stupid, but for the life of my I cannot figure out that top right logo right now...

The Sacremento Sex Offenders, that's what the Raiders are going to be in 2016 when they leave Oakland but LA won't take them.
Reply/Quote