Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Brief History of Men Today Are Too Feminine and Women Too Masculine
(09-30-2022, 01:33 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The topic didn’t have anything to do with Trump…until it did.

But it does because the latest whining and pearl clutching about men being too feminine is coming directly from Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones and their ilk and their corporate faux messiah political pawn in Trump.  "Trump for president" is being sold by these guys like some sort of magic cure for a problem you didn't even know you had until they told you you did.

Men are becoming less manly, so buy this tactical bath bomb, a bunch of pills that I assure you will somehow make you more of a man, and vote Trump to fight the liberals and their feminizing agenda.

I mostly point out the laughs in this because Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump being held up as paragons of old school masculinity is a joke in itself, even if the crap they peddled wasn't a bunch of snake oil.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 01:33 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The topic didn’t have anything to do with Trump…until it did.
To be fair....
It could be said that he made "moobs" nearly socially acceptable again.
Mellow

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Seems like you are undervaluing the role Trump plays in a range of
right wing issues, then. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote