Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bright Spot
(09-27-2020, 08:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No worry of that. They’re 3-0 and will never be bad enough to land a #1 pick. Especially with that defense.

My concern is more about them trading down for the pick. It would take a lot to do it but the AFCN has become an arms race at the quarterback position. I am an eternal pessimist when it comes to beating the Stealers. Living in western PA does that to a person.  
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 07:46 PM)samhain Wrote: Wilson made a tackle in space that I'm completely accustomed to watching Bengals linebackers miss today.  Just planted the guy.  That's a plus, I suppose.

I think.that was a underneath hole route on 3rd down to a RB and Wilson just came up stopped him.dead in his tracks
Vigil or Brown.would have whiffed big time.
Reply/Quote
Another bright spot after our tie to the Eagles we are no longer the lowest rated elo team on 538 and we are favored to win next week against the Jags.
Reply/Quote
I think the Rooks have played good to great. Its everyone else who has sucked.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap looked good today. Made some classic Dunlap plays.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 06:43 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Our draft class is playing like beasts this season.

It's just a shame the draft class had so few offensive linemen in it  Ninja

Williams is getting better every week also (2019 1st round pick)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
It's beating a dead horse, but I can't say enough about Burrow. He'll reel off a throw into a tight window with defenders everywhere, I'll hold my breath, then bam, completion. When he actually gets the ball out, he looks surgical. He's the kind of qb I've always wanted here. He's not the cannon-armed gunslinger. He's the guy that finds what you're going to give him and then makes the throw. Guys like that are exactly what you win titles with.
Reply/Quote