Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Cool Burrow 'Moment'
Nothing special or groundbreaking here. I just thought this was a cool thing to see from your franchise QB. Burrow's girlfriend, Olivia (who I actually worked with for a few years) posted celebration stuff for his birthday(on IG) in California (where he had his surgery was done).

The man was sitting there, season over, foot propped up next to birthday cake and seafood...watching game film on a surface. Some won't care, but the fact the man is pretty far away from playing, on his birthday, in paradise, surrounded by family and he is studying. Special.

Nothing groundbreaking, but I thought that was pretty neat.

Alright, back to complaining about Zac.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Doesn’t surprise me one bit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Good to know that he's committed and it gives me hope.

We need to surround him with players on the line and to throw the ball to so he succeeds and he'll take us places.

This gives me hope because I had a fear that he was already Bengalized and gave up hope.

I just pray that Mike Brown doesn't see his commitment as a reason to feel comfortable and like we don't need to do work to keep him happy with being here.

Get this man an offensive line and let him light the league on fire!
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2020, 08:37 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Nothing special or groundbreaking here. I just thought this was a cool thing to see from your franchise QB. Burrow's girlfriend, Olivia (who I actually worked with for a few years) posted celebration stuff for his birthday(on IG) in California (where he had his surgery was done).

The man was sitting there, season over, foot propped up next to birthday cake and seafood...watching game film on a surface. Some won't care, but the fact the man is pretty far away from playing, on his birthday, in paradise, surrounded by family and he is studying. Special.

Nothing groundbreaking, but I thought that was pretty neat.

Alright, back to complaining about Zac.

Does tuna on rye count as seafood?

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Taylor doesn't deserve Burrow. He merely sucked into him.

Reply/Quote
He's probably watching tape of Brandon Allen to see how done!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2020, 06:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Good to know that he's committed and it gives me hope.  

We need to surround him with players on the line and to throw the ball to so he succeeds and he'll take us places.

This gives me hope because I had a fear that he was already Bengalized and gave up hope.

I just pray that Mike Brown doesn't see his commitment as a reason to feel comfortable and like we don't need to do work to keep him happy with being here.

Get this man an offensive line and let him light the league on fire!

AMEN!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I saw the same social media posting. Just to pick knits, he was watching Thursday night football (not studying his game film). Though his game preparation is the last thing I worry about with him going forward. Pocket mobility, however...
Reply/Quote
I'm just glad his GF hasnt dumped him.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 12:22 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'm just glad his GF hasnt dumped him.

Joe Burrow just called... He wants to know which one you're referring to.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 12:39 PM)jason Wrote: Joe Burrow just called... He wants to know which one you're referring to.

I don't think he's that type of person, he's no Bakerfield. Attitude
Reply/Quote