Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Former Steeler Has A Solution To Protests
(11-04-2017, 08:24 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I'm with you Bradly, Steeler fans make me sick.
*Bradley  ThumbsUp
(11-04-2017, 10:14 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Aaaaand he's triggered

Rolleyes

It's almost not even fun to smack talk Steelers fans anymore because they have no rebuttals or comebacks besides for ones like putting my name in the quote.

It's like they know they're so bad at it that they're not even trying anymore.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 10:42 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: *Bradley  ThumbsUp

Rolleyes

It's almost not even fun to smack talk Steelers fans anymore because they have no rebuttals or comebacks besides for ones like putting my name in the quote.

Yeah. Next thing you know they’ll be reusing the same old arguments - even when they don’t really apply - again, and again, and again.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 10:42 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: *Bradley  ThumbsUp

Rolleyes

Do you mind if I just call you Brad?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 08:06 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Do you mind if I just call you Brad?

That's what I prefer to be called, obviously.

Thanks for asking!
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2017, 06:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: A Steelers fan can't understand simple logic or when they're being ridiculed.

Not surprising in the least bit.

Steelers fans only hear what they want to hear and can't understand concepts or statements that aren't black-and-white, and often still struggle even when things are black-and-white.

Oh well.

This right here is a stellar example of you solo jerking!  Good show!   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
When I tune into football I don't want to see any political statements...and that goes double for players pointing up at the sky after they score (thus shoving their belief in a higher power down my throat) and the NFL telling me to give a crap about breast cancer, our troops (could they possibly talk about our troops more often? Way to promote jingoism there, Goddell!), and that whole "stop beating women" stuff they've been preaching since Ray Rice is even more propaganda forced on me against my will.

When you tune into an NFL game you see a handful of players kneeling during the anthem and then you also see like 100+ veterans on the field NOT kneeling for the anthem...so we're being bombarded with BOTH political statements "I love the country and freedom" and "I hate the country and freedom and I make way too much money playing a kiddie game any poster on this message board could play if he really wanted to." I'm sick of seeing stuff that isn't football but I'm sick of that too because the NFL is rigged against the Bengals. ARGH!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 10:18 AM)Nately120 Wrote: When I tune into football I don't want to see any political statements...and that goes double for players pointing up at the sky after they score (thus shoving their belief in a higher power down my throat) and the NFL telling me to give a crap about breast cancer, our troops (could they possibly talk about our troops more often?  Way to promote jingoism there, Goddell!), and that whole "stop beating women" stuff they've been preaching since Ray Rice is even more propaganda forced on me against my will.

When you tune into an NFL game you see a handful of players kneeling during the anthem and then you also see like 100+ veterans on the field NOT kneeling for the anthem...so we're being bombarded with BOTH political statements "I love the country and freedom" and "I hate the country and freedom and I make way too much money playing a kiddie game any poster on this message board could play if he really wanted to."  I'm sick of seeing stuff that isn't football but I'm sick of that too because the NFL is rigged against the Bengals.  ARGH!!!

Huh....I thought this thread was about Brad circle jerking by himself.... Mellow

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 10:55 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Huh....I thought this thread was about Brad circle jerking by himself.... Mellow

So now someone is pushing the pro-masturbation agenda on me.  Typical.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 11:03 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So now someone is pushing the pro-masturbation agenda on me.  Typical.

Brad.........He's awful. 

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 10:18 AM)Nately120 Wrote: When I tune into football I don't want to see any political statements...and that goes double for players pointing up at the sky after they score (thus shoving their belief in a higher power down my throat) and the NFL telling me to give a crap about breast cancer, our troops (could they possibly talk about our troops more often?  Way to promote jingoism there, Goddell!), and that whole "stop beating women" stuff they've been preaching since Ray Rice is even more propaganda forced on me against my will.

When you tune into an NFL game you see a handful of players kneeling during the anthem and then you also see like 100+ veterans on the field NOT kneeling for the anthem...so we're being bombarded with BOTH political statements "I love the country and freedom" and "I hate the country and freedom and I make way too much money playing a kiddie game any poster on this message board could play if he really wanted to."  I'm sick of seeing stuff that isn't football but I'm sick of that too because the NFL is rigged against the Bengals.  ARGH!!!

Except that standing for the Nation Anthem is not a political statement.

Honor of flag and country has no political side, never did, despite leftists trying to make it one.

Your problem is your disdain for the display of patriotism.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 08:32 AM)Vlad Wrote: Except that standing for the Nation Anthem is not a political statement.

Honor of flag and country has no political side, never did, despite leftists trying to make it one.

Your problem is your consistent inability to recognize sarcasm even when presented to you in the most obvious of ways.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 08:32 AM)Vlad Wrote: Except that standing for the Nation Anthem is not a political statement.

It is a political statement which isn't allowed in football.  No flags either.  Nothing should be allowed. 
Reply/Quote