Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.J. Green Vows To Return In 2019 Despite Setback
Hobson quells the AJ Green concerns:

https://www.bengals.com/news/a-j-green-vows-to-return-in-2019-despite-setback
Reply/Quote
Hell, if Hobspin says so, then we can all rest assured. He would never lie to us... just ignore the fact that nowhere in the quotes provided in the article did I see an actual vow to return in 2019. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
It seems like Hobson and the other Twitter guys listened to the same interview. Hobson used the positive quotes. They used the negative quotes.
Reply/Quote
Remember this was an ankle sprain not a break until he went under the knife of the Bengals butchers.
Reply/Quote
I'd just as soon have him sit out the season.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2019, 05:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Hobson quells the AJ Green concerns:

https://www.bengals.com/news/a-j-green-vows-to-return-in-2019-despite-setback

He'll return all right, to the rehab field.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2019, 06:04 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Remember this was an ankle sprain not a break until he went under the knife of the Bengals butchers.

I thought I read torn ligaments. 

Which should have instantly signaled to our dumb ass front office. IR. Lets give torn ligaments in the ankle that needs surgery at least 8 weeks to heal. 

But no. We have wasted a roster spot allllllllllllllllllllllll year. Just like we have wasted a roster spot all year on Glenn.

We have 53 precious roster spots. Our piece of shit head of player personnel Tobin doesn't know how to manage a roster.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2019, 11:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I thought I read torn ligaments. 

Which should have instantly signaled to our dumb ass front office. IR. Lets give torn ligaments in the ankle that needs surgery at least 8 weeks to heal. 

But no. We have wasted a roster spot allllllllllllllllllllllll year. Just like we have wasted a roster spot all year on Glenn.

We have 53 precious roster spots. Our piece of shit head of player personnel Tobin doesn't know how to manage a roster.

You realize that a sprain means torn ligaments by definition, right?
Reply/Quote
video from yesterday. There isn't a lot of flex in that operated on ankle. The good ankle is still taking most of the landing. Bracing is to prevent lateral movement and shouldn't have a major effect on flexion and extention

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I remember several bengals "vowing" to win the superbowl on multiple occasions.. Hey, I vow to have my penis grow 7 inches by years end and to become a billionaire. What are ya gonna do if I don't? Tell me I lied? So what? I lied.. I vow to invent perfect toilet paper that never runs out and always cleans your ass the first time, every time. And by golly, if it doesn't work then oh well. It's YOUR fault for paying for it in the first place..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 12:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

.....and they still lost to a middling Titans team with Ryan Tannehill under center.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Tiger
Don't get me wrong here. I like AJ a lot and understand what he brings to the team. I'm not by any means sitting in judgement of AJ.

That being said, I've got this little wonky feeling that AJ's ankle isn't going to be "right" until his contract gets "right".

Just sayin'...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Let's start a poll on what the explanation will be for his absence this week.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Please don't come back this season AJ.

And please go to a decent organization with at least an average front office and a team that has a Super Bowl chance in the last 3 years of your career.

You are way too good a player and person to risk anything more for this joke of an organization.

You have been loyal , a great role model, and done all you can do.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2019, 11:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I thought I read torn ligaments. 

heal enough to walk sure...  Healed Enough to run and cut?  idk   older you get the longer the recovery time gets too.
Reply/Quote
too old to play for nfl team more than 2 games per year
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 10:16 AM)pally Wrote: video from yesterday.  There isn't a lot of flex in that operated on ankle.  The good ankle is still taking most of the landing.  Bracing is to prevent lateral movement and shouldn't have a major effect on flexion and extention

Kirkpatrick sure did a number on AJ's ankle.

Reply/Quote
They should have traded Green when they had a chance. Typical Mike Brown move of not understanding value and when to cut bait. He holds players until their value is lowest.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote