Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A.J. is older than Dez
A.J. Green is 4 months older. (this actually surprised me when I looked it up)
I remember being quite disappointed when the Bengals picked TE Gresham over Dez Bryant back in the day.

We've all seen the entire league pass over Dez this past year. Could we really justify giving an old injury prone A.J. anything more than 1 year incentive laden deals moving forward? I don't think so...
Reply/Quote
What’s with all the AJ bashing on this forum lately. Do you people not notice how how bad we are without him? We can’t even win a game right now.

We’re probably 2-1 with him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 12:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What’s with all the AJ bashing on this forum lately. Do you people not notice how how bad we are without him? We can’t even win a game right now.

Imagine if we had a QB who didn't have to be bailed out by a HoFer WR to get a win.

Balling!!
Reply/Quote
We haven't used the franchise tag in years.

I see a prime opportunity to dust it off and use it.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 12:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What’s with all the AJ bashing on this forum lately. Do you people not notice how how bad we are without him? We can’t even win a game right now.

But we have Sample!
Reply/Quote
Historically (statistically), based on age, we have seen the best of Adrial Jeremiah Green.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 01:39 AM)TKUHL Wrote: But we have Sample!

Drew Sample is less of a TE than he is a global pestilence. He's mayhem personified. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dez Bryant's stats started declining when he turned 27. We haven't seen that with AJ.

This thread kind of came out of left field.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 12:07 AM)PacMan Fever Wrote: A.J. Green is 4 months older. (this actually surprised me when I looked it up)
I remember being quite disappointed when the Bengals picked TE Gresham over Dez Bryant back in the day.

We've all seen the entire league pass over Dez this past year. Could we really justify giving an old injury prone A.J. anything more than 1 year incentive laden deals moving forward? I don't think so...

Please let aj walk after his contract,he is a good receiver but not great and that will show when he comes back,too many think he is the answer and when he comes back,stupid Dalton will only throw to him and tb.Dalton is the problem and everyone on here knows that.You cannot win with a qb that is slow,misses receivers,gets sacked, and is just awlful.He cost us this game once again,Dude was horrible the 1st half.PLease sit him and put Finley in.The season is already over,I could see us going O-16.We need a 1st round qb that has some fire in him.Dalton is not a leader,he is a loser.
Reply/Quote