Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A Look Ahead To Game One at Cleveland
(07-09-2023, 02:27 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: This has to do with bengals not division,  we have lost 5 in a row in Cleveland and we have been slow starters out of gate, no way Watson went  from top 5 to bottom QB , he is going to be better this year, Browns have a good shot as continuing home dominance against us. Coin flip 1st game.

That's the part I don't like. Bengals have lost 5 in a row At Cleveland.  Cleveland plays the Bengals tough.  It's one tough Week One to start At Cleveland where Bengals have lost last 5 years.  So if the starters take all 3 preseason games off and think they will just play themselves into shape against Browns in the Dawg Pound, that would be a mistake.  

I'm going to try some wagering this year, and my 3 team parlay week one for 30 to try to win over 200 is Kansas City over Detroit, Chargers at home over Miami and Bills over Jets in NY.   I'm rooting for Bengals, but losing at Cleveland 5 years in a row, no way I would put money on it. 

The Bengals schedule is Hard, so I hope Bengals do get out of this with a win and start 1-0 and not 0-1.   The Bengals schedule looks extra tough this year to me. The Dawg Pound has been hard on the Bengals and I hate to see that stadium with the Browns helmet painted on at mid field.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I am sure it will be a close game, but I don't know if they have our number anymore with us finally getting the dawg off our
backs late last season. If we can slow down Chubb and play Watson like we play Lamar we win IMO.

Burrow will be going into this season healthy with an OL that has continuity on the interior and a better LT on his blind side.

Our new Safeties might give up a few bad plays though which is why it should be close regardless and the Stains always play
us tough but I think this rivalry is about to swing the other way. I predict we get our first win in the dawgpound in awhile in the
opener.
Reply/Quote